I mean really, how hard is it to pick a pair of matching pj's from the drawer? Or team up a t- shirt & jeans, opposed to shorts & a skivvy arrrggghhh men! He makes me laugh more than drives me crazy- luckily!
Ms Fawn (15-07-2012)
He doesn't know where something is, even if it's sitting in front of him.
She will sleep all day if I let her
She says "done" instead of "did", eg "I done it" and when I say "you did it?" to correct her, she can't tell the difference
Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub
I have laughed SO much reading these!!
Here are mine
- can never close the door quietly on a sleeping child's room. Can't hold the handle down then release the snib once the door is closed.
- puts random things in random places when he empties the dishwasher
- goes and buys coffees even though we have a perfectly good machine at home
- slurps and eats with his mouth open then gets SO offended if I say anything... He's like "it's your tone".
- massive gaslighter... "oh you're so overreacting , it's not like I.....then names all the things he didn't do."
- shocking time management. "I'll be home at 5". Nope, 6:30 more like it.
or says he'll cook the kids dinner... Yep so that doesn't mean take 4 hours at the shops and get home at 6! They eat at 5!
- goes the supermarket and takes 4 hours.
- cant ever ever tuck the kids in right.
- has to leave the house every few hours if we are just home on the weekend.
- talks in his sleep and wanders around the bedroom mumbling rubbish.
- eats really inappropriate things at the wrong time. Like a handful of chips at 8:30 in the morning.
- eats waaaaay to much sugar and drinks energy drinks or takes no doze for a bit of "lift". Hey genius, why not try some more sleep and proper food!!
Oh that's a long list!! He's been so grumpy this week (but of course he says "I'm fine!" so it must be crazy old me overreacting agggggain!)
Oh I thought of another...he takes labels off everything. His clothes, food etc. It drives me nuts! He even started cutting labels off my clothes until I told him to back off. I like my labels! I don't care what he does to his clothes but there's no need to rip the label off the peanut butter. Just leave it!
He farts a million times a day in bed in the kitchen in the car! Now my children just follow suit I swear my family should be renamed the farters!
He has 10 outfit changes a day he will put a shirt on to go out come home take it off in the lounge room then grab another one repeat process! Or he will wear something then shove it back in the cupboard he will also take ds clothes off put them back in cupboard when I do laundry I have to go through the cupboards :face palm:
He has really smelly feet so when he gets home from work he takes him boots off and leaves them in the walk in robe and they stink
Stirs the children up at bedtime then wonders why they won't go to bed :shakes head:
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!