+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Wastingtime View Post

*If we're running late to something, especially if it is something important and the kids and I are running around trying to rush through getting everything done it is 100% guaranteed he will decide that he must cut his toenails and fingernails and it absolutely can not wait. If I ask if he can do it later cause it's not important and we're running late he says 'chill, it only takes a minute.' At that point I feel like screaming at him 'we're running 5/10 minutes late, we don't have a f$%^ing minute!' I swear he never cuts his nails at any other time.
    Ah! My hubby does this too!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Laksa View Post
    Uses his knife and fork in the wrong hand.
    I do this
    Quote Originally Posted by In My Stride View Post
    3) the most annoying of all, his version of baby talk has him referring to himself in the third person constantly, it drives me bonkers! Ie; let's go put daddy's bag in daddy's car so daddy can go to work . . . . . I, man, use the word I!
    And this

In My Stride is offline 3 babies, 2 businesses, 1 husband & a partridge in a pear tree
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Thermolicious View Post
    Ah! My hubby does this too!!!!!!

I do this

And this
    Funny you should reply, because I almost quoted your post, can run crews of fire fighters, save the world yes - dress his own children? Hell no! Lol!

I mean really, how hard is it to pick a pair of matching pj's from the drawer? Or team up a t- shirt & jeans, opposed to shorts & a skivvy arrrggghhh men! He makes me laugh more than drives me crazy- luckily!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to In My Stride For This Useful Post:

Ms Fawn  (15-07-2012)

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by In My Stride View Post
    Funny you should reply, because I almost quoted your post, can run crews of fire fighters, save the world yes - dress his own children? Hell no! Lol!

I mean really, how hard is it to pick a pair of matching pj's from the drawer? Or team up a t- shirt & jeans, opposed to shorts & a skivvy arrrggghhh men! He makes me laugh more than drives me crazy- luckily!
    Even more frustrating is the fact that I lay out all the pajamas for him ffs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    He doesn't know where something is, even if it's sitting in front of him.

His PC.

Thanks
    Reviews
    She snores
    She will sleep all day if I let her
    She says "done" instead of "did", eg "I done it" and when I say "you did it?" to correct her, she can't tell the difference

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I have laughed SO much reading these!!
    Gold!

Here are mine

- can never close the door quietly on a sleeping child's room. Can't hold the handle down then release the snib once the door is closed.

- puts random things in random places when he empties the dishwasher

- goes and buys coffees even though we have a perfectly good machine at home

- slurps and eats with his mouth open then gets SO offended if I say anything... He's like "it's your tone".

- massive gaslighter... "oh you're so overreacting , it's not like I.....then names all the things he didn't do."

- shocking time management. "I'll be home at 5". Nope, 6:30 more like it.
    or says he'll cook the kids dinner... Yep so that doesn't mean take 4 hours at the shops and get home at 6! They eat at 5!

- goes the supermarket and takes 4 hours.

- cant ever ever tuck the kids in right.

- has to leave the house every few hours if we are just home on the weekend.

- talks in his sleep and wanders around the bedroom mumbling rubbish.

- eats really inappropriate things at the wrong time. Like a handful of chips at 8:30 in the morning.

- eats waaaaay to much sugar and drinks energy drinks or takes no doze for a bit of "lift". Hey genius, why not try some more sleep and proper food!!

Oh that's a long list!! He's been so grumpy this week (but of course he says "I'm fine!" so it must be crazy old me overreacting agggggain!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I thought of another...he takes labels off everything. His clothes, food etc. It drives me nuts! He even started cutting labels off my clothes until I told him to back off. I like my labels! I don't care what he does to his clothes but there's no need to rip the label off the peanut butter. Just leave it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondEyes View Post
    He takes ten years to do anything. The lawns, the dishes, getting ready to go out.

Eg child is puking in bed, im yelling "get a towel, get a bucket!! Hes spewing!!!" Dh walks.

RUN!!!! Mofo runnnnnnn.

But then if i say "can u hurry" he gets angry. "i am!!!" *glares*
    Lol lol lol!!! Hilarious !
    Same in this house too :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    He farts a million times a day in bed in the kitchen in the car! Now my children just follow suit I swear my family should be renamed the farters!
    He has 10 outfit changes a day he will put a shirt on to go out come home take it off in the lounge room then grab another one repeat process! Or he will wear something then shove it back in the cupboard he will also take ds clothes off put them back in cupboard when I do laundry I have to go through the cupboards :face palm:
    He has really smelly feet so when he gets home from work he takes him boots off and leaves them in the walk in robe and they stink
    Stirs the children up at bedtime then wonders why they won't go to bed :shakes head:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ElleB View Post
    It's probably *because* he lives 5 hours away that he's perfect!
    I'm thinking the same thing