Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I just realized what a first world problem that was... Sorry haha

somewhere between a rock and a hard place
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    If we are going out as a family, he thinks because we are all dressed we are ready to go, then stands at the door impatiently jangling his keys, while I pack a bag for DS, find his hat, jacket and shoes, check his nappy, make sure the lights are off and the fire is going, all while he stands there jangling away... FFS help once in a while....

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to swizzlestick For This Useful Post:

MoonMoon  (15-07-2012),Ms Fawn  (15-07-2012),Mulva  (11-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dragon View Post

- Stinks out the toilet so bad that you need a gas mask to enter the loo for hours afterwards (even air freshener wont cover that rancid stench !!)
    DP does this but the smell somehow gravitates around his bum and follows him from toilet, to hallway, into my kitchen

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Turk EnJayDee For This Useful Post:

Ms Fawn  (15-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Puts his dirty clothes next to the freaking basket even when the lid is not on, that is the rare occasion they make it to the bathroom

Does not lift the seat when doing a wee and has bad aim that means when I go to the toilet I sit in wee.

Watches tv with his hand down his pants

Sent from my HTC Desire using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I have a few...

*If we're running late to something, especially if it is something important and the kids and I are running around trying to rush through getting everything done it is 100% guaranteed he will decide that he must cut his toenails and fingernails and it absolutely can not wait. If I ask if he can do it later cause it's not important and we're running late he says 'chill, it only takes a minute.' At that point I feel like screaming at him 'we're running 5/10 minutes late, we don't have a f$%^ing minute!' I swear he never cuts his nails at any other time.

* He is so forgetful. If I need him home at say 5pm so I can get to an appt I have to remind him every day for a week leading up to the appt, I have to remind him before he goes to work that day and then ring him 2 hours before he is due home. He has even managed to forget in that 2 hours and I ring him saying 'where are you, I have to leave now' and he says 'oh I forgot, sorry!' WTF?

* This one is very bizarre and I don't know why but I hate the sound his mouth makes when he eats. It's just a normal chewing sound but I can't stand it.

*He also has snail pace, and snail pace. It took him nearly 2 hours to clean our kitchen from dinner tonight. I did some of the cleaning up while dinner was cooking, we had no pots or pans, half of the containers used went in the fridge with left overs in them and we have a dishwasher. I have no idea what has taken him so long. It would have been all clean within 30 minutes if it was me doing it!

I really do love this man! He is a great dad and a great husband!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Spends way too long in the toilet. It's like he thinks he may need to go in the next half hour so he'll go sit in there and play iPhone games!

Says 'youse', 'me bag' (instead of MY), Sundee/mondee. He went to an expensive private school and knows thats terrible grammar!

Uses his knife and fork in the wrong hand.

Leaves his dirty laundry in front of his wardrobe rather than the basket one metre away, then chucks it in the basket straight after I do a huge load and think its all finished.

Doesn't listen or check the diary then gets annoyed that he doesn't know our plans...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dragon View Post
    Stinks out the toilet so bad that you need a gas mask to enter the loo for hours afterwards (even air freshener wont cover that rancid stench !!)
    This too!! How hard is it to leave the exhaust fan on for 10 mins afterwards?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I send my dh to the supermarket for 2 things and he will be lucky if he gets 1 right.

He used to go food shopping for us be kept coming home with less than half of what was on the list! On top of that he was always proud of himself for spending less that I do... Errrr that's because you forgot most of it!!!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to austmum For This Useful Post:

Ms Fawn  (15-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    He chews his food really loudly! I think he actually eats really fast, but I hate the chewing noise!

He never puts the empty toilet roll in the bin. He will put a new roll on the thing (wrong way round) then just drop the empty one on the floor - about 20cm from the bin!

He will wear the same pair of socks for a week. Disgusting.

But I love him to bits

In My Stride is offline 3 babies, 2 businesses, 1 husband & a partridge in a pear tree
    Thanks
    Reviews
    LMAO at the replies, my DH is guilty of a few of them but the three thins that drive me nuts are;

1) has a packaging problem, a packet of lollie's, a 55inch tv, envelopes from the mail, NOTHING ever gets put in the bin, drives me insane.

2) can't stand having his dirty clothes down on the floor next to the bed (and is apparently allergic to the laundry baskets in the bathroom, walk in robe & laundry) so every other day he tosses them on the floor on MY SIDE

3) the most annoying of all, his version of baby talk has him referring to himself in the third person constantly, it drives me bonkers! Ie; let's go put daddy's bag in daddy's car so daddy can go to work . . . . . I, man, use the word I!
    Last edited by In My Stride; 15-07-2012 at 00:53.