+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh yes, my DH is a freaking turtle! Yet he's always telling SD to hurry up and not be slow to do things. :/

He also empties the dishwasher and puts things away when it hasn't cleaned properly.

He starts prepping dinner at lunchtime. There's no need to do it that early!

He uses the wrong chopping boards all the time! They are colour coded FFS!

Oh I could go on and on at the moment. DH is in my bad books today lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    talks loudly and exclaims loudly over something stupid on tv when I've just put baby to bed

puts dirty dishes on top of the empty dish washer

throws rubbish on the floor, like coke bottles 'its a dog toy now'

shaves his head and leaves tiny hairs all over the bathroom

makes soo much laundry, I can't even wash everything he owns at once, becvause it wont fit into his drawers.

He has soo many clothes, but all the same! A plain black t shirt x 10, navy shirt x 10, grey shirt x 5 etc

if i ask him to do something, like we'll be eating lunch on a weekend and I'll say can you mow the lawns? and he'll say not right now I'm eating lunch. OBV I DIDNT MEAN RIGHT THIS SECOND I JUST MEAN SOMETIME IN THE NEXT 48 HOURS!!!!

Doesnt do any outside maintenance, like lawns or gardening. thinks my time in the garden is wasted as 'everything looks like weeds and is small. '

wont comment on my cooking, even if I've spent hours making something unusual or fancy, i have to ask so what do you think, every time

plays x-box all day on weekends

tracks sand all through the house after walking the dogs

drinks beer every night

only wants s.ex at 3am when I'm getting the rare joy that is sleep

wont make dinner conversation when out with his parents or my parents. Just sits there eating and making me do all the work

I think I better stop!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    He procrastinates, and doesn't have good problem solving abilities.

There are other day-to-day household things, but I can't really complain as I probably do them too (eg. leaving cups around).

Bonkers is offline wishes she was a glow worm. A glow worm's never glum, 'cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines out of your bum?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Trashes the kitchen to make breakfast

Thanks
    Reviews
    I could list about a million things. Main thing is he always makes a mess in the kitchen. He would make a sandwich leave the ham and cheese out the knife with half a tsp butter on the counter top. No lid on the butter and sauce bottle not closed with sauce pouring out.the top! Drives me batty!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Lmao Diamond Eyes

Oh well I haven't seen my DF for nearly 2 weeks so everything doesn't seem so bad at the moment..I can think of a few though..

*He forgets to do things I ask him to do ie. take the rubbish out when I do it he yells out as I head down the hall dragging the bin I was going to do it!

*He can't stack dishes on the dish rack so they dont fall over, he stacks them too high as well. Oh and he always gets more dishes out rather than using the ones on the dish rack.

*He always takes back streets when we drive somewhere to avoid traffic. I think this stems from driving fire trucks to fires?? Lord knows how he rescued anyone or managed to get anywhere before the whole building burnt down oh and when he goes fast he makes siren noises..not really annoying it's pretty dorkish and funny..

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Thought of another one. He can coordinate mine site evacuations and rescues, he can rescue people from and put out house fires but he can't get 3 children out of the shower and dress them. This is the worst one!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to headoverfeet For This Useful Post:

austmum  (15-07-2012),jagamoe  (12-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by northern View Post
    puts dirty dishes on top of the empty dish washer

throws rubbish on the floor, like coke bottles 'its a dog toy now'

if i ask him to do something, like we'll be eating lunch on a weekend and I'll say can you mow the lawns? and he'll say not right now I'm eating lunch. OBV I DIDNT MEAN RIGHT THIS SECOND I JUST MEAN SOMETIME IN THE NEXT 48 HOURS!!!!

Doesnt do any outside maintenance, like lawns or gardening. thinks my time in the garden is wasted as 'everything looks like weeds and is small. '
    Sorry but these ones gave me a good laugh, especially the coke bottle one!
    Last edited by MoonMoon; 14-07-2012 at 19:59.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mystical mumma View Post
    Nothing gets done unless i do it and once be sees me doing it he pulls out the "I was just coming to do that" or "I told u I would do that"
    Omg this lol ^^^ dp says that all the time :/

My dp does everything everyone else's does so far lol except cleaning of any sort.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    She can't make a decision. About anything.
    "what should we have for dinner?"
    "I don't know, you pick"

"what colour sheets should I buy?"
    "I can't decide. You just pick."

It's a little thing, but it can drive me batty!