+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    He doesn't hold his fork correctly (IMO), he sort of holds it in a fist like a toddler holding a spoon. Secretly drives me mad. I'd never say anything as it's just such a silly thing, but a tiny part of me cringes whenever we're out to dinner somewhere nice.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stretched For This Useful Post:

Cue  (15-07-2012),jess1992  (16-07-2012),Kadorite  (15-07-2012),pooks  (11-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    The fact he can't sit down and relax and always seems to be doing housework of some sort.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    He is deadset lazy to the core......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    He snores

And he wears horrible parachute pants on the weekend.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to duckduckgoose For This Useful Post:

northern  (14-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I DO love my husband dearly, but...

*Doesn't turn the shower off properly so it drips, pools at the bottom and splashes all over the ensuite floor
    *Bites his fingernails off & throws them on the floor
    *Occasionally blows his nose into his hand :-/
    *Does his own washing (which IS a good thing) but leaves it in the machine for 24 hours so it smells, and has to re-wash it again
    *Always uses the dryer for every load of washing he does
    *Doesn't put the lid on bottles/jars properly so if I pick it up by the top, the lid stays in my hand and the bottle falls & spills
    *Will get up and start cleaning while we're watching a movie
    *Goes on cleaning sprees and expects me to stop what I'm doing & join in

Better stop now! And FTR, I'm sure I do PLENTY of things that annoy him!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    He never fills the ice cube tray after he empty's it, then complains there's no ice!!
    For about 3 years he put 1 sugar in my coffee instead of half a teaspoon. He just couldn't understand that I like just a tiny bit and a whole one is too much...
    He wears sneakers and socks to the beach... Lol

He's so 'blonde' sometimes!! I tell him I'm going to write a book about his blonde moments; asking if his mobile had a temp gauge because it told him the weather; getting thickened cream for nachos instead of sour cream; brushing his teeth with Deep Heat - cos HE left it near the toothpaste ...

It goes on and on!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 5thbubontheway For This Useful Post:

cluckcluck  (14-07-2012),~ElectricPink~  (14-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    He picks his nails instead of cutting them ( he hates nail clippers). When he shaves in the bathroom sink he always leaves little hairs in the sink.

Sent from my U8510 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by louellyn View Post
    He never closes a drawer or door after he has been in a cupboard etc...it drives me mad, how hard is it to close a drawer/door!
    Exactly the same as my DH

Thanks
    Reviews
    He can never put anything back after he's used it - salt & pepper in the rack, yoghurt & tomato sauce in the fridge, cereal in the cupboard. Drives me bonkers, putting stuff away after him is the extent of the cleaning I do currently with a newborn!!

Oh oh, also, when he does the washing up he always leaves one thing dirty on the bench - a pan, a plate - just something. Not sure why he doesn't just wash everything.
    Last edited by becandabub; 14-07-2012 at 14:20.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Mine lately has some stupid iPhone app full of memes. All I hear when he's home is, "hahaha... *pause*... Stacey, come look at this."

FFS NONE OF THEM ARE EVEN FUNNY AND IF I WANTED TO LOOK AT THEM I'D DOWNLOAD THE APP MYSELF!

He then gets shirty when I go, "Oh," once I look without any sort of expression in my tone. I honestly cannot be bothered faking excitement or faking finding humour in some lame image. Unfortunately, the ones that are funny, are the ones I've seen all over facebook a few days earlier.

(It's even more annoying because DD likes to go, "Mum, mum, look at this!" about everything, and DP often comments about how irritating it is... yet he cannot see that he is just as annoying... perhaps even moreso because he's not a child...).

14. The Following User Says Thank You to SassyMummy For This Useful Post:

pooks  (11-10-2013)