+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope things get better at home for you.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to withloveandlimits For This Useful Post:

Atropos  (15-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thank you all. Just to update...
    DH went to get kids last night as it was time to come back home and he asked me "so if i come and get the kids at 8.30am and take them to their mums, is that time ok with you"? (talking about through the week) and i said "yep that's fine"!
    So off he goes, and comes back with no kids...???? I asked "where are the kids" and he says "well I text DSD and told her to remember to bring their jumpers back home and she asked why.. And I said coz your coming home now and they belong here" DSD replied to DH's MSG "no, we are staying at mums now as she has the room for us to sleep for the week so we don't have to come back and forth each day"....

Well thanks BM for letting us know!!!! No one called/text DH to let him know earlier.... This whole drama could have been avoided if only BM had informed us that she could do this!!!

Needless to say, I'm as happy as a pig in mud coz now I can relax for the week and not have to stress out, especially if I am to have baby this week. I will enjoy this last week of freedom!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to angenrod For This Useful Post:

Blue Dragon  (17-07-2012),Stiflers Mom  (21-07-2012),Ulysses  (16-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by angenrod View Post
    Thank you all. Just to update...
    DH went to get kids last night as it was time to come back home and he asked me "so if i come and get the kids at 8.30am and take them to their mums, is that time ok with you"? (talking about through the week) and i said "yep that's fine"!
    So off he goes, and comes back with no kids...???? I asked "where are the kids" and he says "well I text DSD and told her to remember to bring their jumpers back home and she asked why.. And I said coz your coming home now and they belong here" DSD replied to DH's MSG "no, we are staying at mums now as she has the room for us to sleep for the week so we don't have to come back and forth each day"....

Well thanks BM for letting us know!!!! No one called/text DH to let him know earlier.... This whole drama could have been avoided if only BM had informed us that she could do this!!!

Needless to say, I'm as happy as a pig in mud coz now I can relax for the week and not have to stress out, especially if I am to have baby this week. I will enjoy this last week of freedom!
    Good. Put your feet up, and good luck for baby!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Atropos For This Useful Post:

Ulysses  (16-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay!! Enjoy your week!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fantastic news, Good luck with the baby, do you know what your having ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes it's been great.. I'm lapping up this free time and really doing lots for ME!!!

Yes we r having a boy! I'm really happy and excited as I have a girl, so it's one of each for me (although would have loved a girl too.. I even had her name picked out)

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to angenrod For This Useful Post:

Blue Dragon  (18-07-2012),Ulysses  (18-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow after your reading your post, i thought for sure we had the same BM to our stepkids!! Lol you deserve to have the rest, you need the rest, i know coz i had a bub 6 months ago, i too have 3 full time step kids, though 2 have now grown we still have DSS whos 12, we've had a long hard slog, so i feel your pain! Good luck with it all. I too would love to join the private step parent forum if someone could send me the link

Thanks!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mum2amelia For This Useful Post:

angenrod  (19-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, wow, how did U survive with 3?

I've sent a message to join the group but I haven't been accepted yet.. The link is on page 1 of this thread though, if u want to send a message to them.
    Last edited by angenrod; 23-07-2012 at 09:38.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha i only just survived i reckon, We still have about 5 years before DSS moves out, tho my other stepson whos 21 comes and stays every now and again, i can't remember the last time he saw his mother, he hates going to see her coz he thinks shes an embarrassment! Lol DSD has just gone to WA for 6 months to do some work out at the mines and 'mother of the year' as DP and i like to call her, was 'too busy' to come and see her daughter off at the airport, couldnt even give her a lift to the airport nothing! And don't get me started on how she was just 'too busy' to take her formal clothes shopping and get her hair and nails and makeup done, who did it, me! I was 8 1/2 months pregnant at the time too, oooohh i have so many stories that would make any other 'normal' mothers blood boil! Lol best of luck with your bub, im so glad u get the break

15. The Following User Says Thank You to mum2amelia For This Useful Post:

angenrod  (21-07-2012)