+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    We had this done as part of our last cycle, but done under general a the month prior to actually stimming. Apparently the side effects can last a couple of months which is good. It was our 8th stim and our very first bfp with ivf. We are currently waiting to see if things are going in the right direction.
    I am super thankful that fs mentioned this cos he found that I had a uterine infection and reduced blood flow generally to my uterus. Both of which I think are contributing factors to our continued lack of success.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jessesgirl View Post
    Ok booked into have this biopsy Friday.... Feeling out a little! Any tips??
    Good luck Jesse xxx

TTC bubba #1 through IVF

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingbutterfly View Post
    Good luck Jesse xxx

TTC bubba #1 through IVF
    Thanks Hun! I hope your well! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BronwynCJ View Post
    We had this done as part of our last cycle, but done under general a the month prior to actually stimming. Apparently the side effects can last a couple of months which is good. It was our 8th stim and our very first bfp with ivf. We are currently waiting to see if things are going in the right direction.
    I am super thankful that fs mentioned this cos he found that I had a uterine infection and reduced blood flow generally to my uterus. Both of which I think are contributing factors to our continued lack of success.
    Congrats lovely!! I hope everything goes smoothly for you, I had a lap done in nov last year but lost my job and couldn't cycle til march so didn't reap that reward but none the less it was worth it as my period is painless now!

Good luck!! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Mum to be View Post
    Good luck! You'll be fine though

For my next one i had planned to take some pain killers before I went in so there was some kind of numbing for the procedure.

this is the little difference that makes it work
    What pain killers will u take? They told me Naprogisic (sp) I wanted Valium! Haha but prob shouldn't drive after that?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey JG, just wanted to pop in and wish you loads of luck for tomorrow, and your cycle, I am really hoping this is the one for you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hopefuljen View Post
    Hey JG, just wanted to pop in and wish you loads of luck for tomorrow, and your cycle, I am really hoping this is the one for you!!
    Hey Jen!!

Thanks for the kind thoughts! A little worried about the pain, but hey if it gets me pregnant ill do it every day of the week. How are u going? X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well it's done! And am I glad it's over with!! Nearly jumped out of the chair 3 times! Yuk! App it hurts more as I haven't had any kids.

Eek! Haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!
    This thread caught my eye as I recently had this endo biopsy as part of a Hysteroscopy too!! We did our second sim cycle of IVF and then the plan was to do the biopsy before the next transfer. We are having our embryos tested (CGH) and therefore we didn't do a day 5 transfer as we had some embryos that made it through for testing. I got my period a week or so after the biopsy and was toldby my nurses that that was normal besause I had just done a fresh cycle. My FS said it didn't matter that the transfer wasn't straight after the biopsy, it was still very close to it. He also told me that it is supposed to have benefits for implantation. I had 3 miscarraiges prior to this, but no proof that they were implantation issues. Either way, he said it was a benefit and at the same time we checked out that my uterus was ok etc. Results came back good and now just praying that the results from CGH come back before my period arrives in 2 weeks, so we can do a FET with hopefully a healthy embryo!!!!

Good luck everyone!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hope all you girls that have had the biopsy get good results.

My FS said the same thing (I've had 3 chemical pregnancies) and she said that there was a lot of research and buz going on about this at the Istanbul conference.

I'm having in done in a few weeks (under sedation thank god) then doing a double frozen embryo transfer straight afterwards. I can see the merit in it, but i kind of wonder if it will help me as i don't have trouble getting pregnant, just have trouble keeping it. We will all have to report back in a few weeks/months to see if it actually works.