+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Gotta love a little parkour first thing in the morning!
    They usually play together after popping in for a snuggle, but sometimes on special mornings they start the day by screaming at eachother and smashing on. Fun times.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jez View Post
    She turned 3 in April and goes to bed at 7-7.30ish and gets up about 7.30-8am BUT she has a lot of nightmares and still wakes up 1-3 times most nights. We used to let her come into bed with us when she woke up but then she just sleeps like an octopus and tries to bury herself so close to us that she physically hurts us and then no one gets sleep. She has never been a good sleeper kept hoping she would grow out of it.
    As for food she eats everything we eat but mornings it's just that she wants to express her frustration so complains about everything.
    Have you ever figured out where the nightmares come from? Are there certain days they are worse than others? I noticed that on daycare days, DS sleeps a lot more restless at night. So I thought over stimulation could be the bad guy in this case.

To me it seems like most boys are the morning people and the girls are not.
    My sis was, and still is, NOT a morning person. At the age of 37, she will bite your head off if you say goodmorning to her before lunch time.
    I (tomboy) have always been a morning person.

Mum said to me last week, that it is such a big difference between my sister and DS in the morning.
    DS ALWAYS gets out of bed saying "morning nanny, morning poppy, morning mummy, morning Poochi (dog)".
    She said my sister could learn a lot from my toddler, but she wants nothing to do with him, nor me :-\

Thanks
    Reviews
    DS has just gone into his own queen size bed. When he wakes he lays there for a few minutes then comes into our room and jumps in bed for morning snuggles.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My kids come into my bed for cuddles then they go and play for a while until they get hungry and drag me out of bed to make breakfast!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    DS1 comes in and tells me its sunny time and i have to get up.
    DS2 cries.

Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    DS1 is a slow riser and rolls around scowling and stating that he doesn't want to wake up (can't wait for the teen years!).

DS2 whimpers until he gets breast and then gives me a giant smile and slaps me excitedly.

In My Stride is offline 3 babies, 2 businesses, 1 husband & a partridge in a pear tree
    Thanks
    Reviews
    DD (26mths) jumps in for a snuggle then announces (normally to Daddy) she is 'hungee' then lists off what she might like for 'befast' with a big exaggerated maybe between each item . . . Maaaaybe toast, maaaaybe eggs, maaaaybe beetbix, she also dishes out commands (baby mummy we call her) ged up, coes (clothes) on, downstairs, buhsh teef, pack bag - 'Sister, where you froot.' yes she calls her sister, sister lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    DD1 (3yo) sneaks into our bed for a bit more of a snooze. She'll take DH's side if he's at work so sometimes I don't even realise that she's there if it's the weekend she'll shimmie in between us.

DD2 (3mo) is a late riser, she's still in bassinet in our room too so we all get to sleep in each morning.

Its heaven!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ds comes in for cuddles then sometimes will go play,watch tv & when hungry will proceed to annoy us until we get up

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub