+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Dd2 normally plays puzzles or draws if she doesn't come into bed with me, on occasions she has asked for cartoons to be put on

Dd1 always gets into bed with me

Becks23 is offline thank you for a house full of people I love. Amen
    Thanks
    Reviews
    dd always gets into bed for cuddles ds sometimes does but lately he has been sneaking to his dsi instead.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    DD wakes up and reads books in bed next to me... or jumps on my head, pulls my hair and pokes my closed eyes.

DS has been sleeping in his own bed lately and wakes up and sings to himself and plays in his own world for up to a few hours, then comes out when he's ready.

Though, the other morning he was in bed with me, I woke up to freezing, wet, grassy feet snuggled up to me, turns out he'd woken up and had a play outside unknown to me, then decided to snuggle again.

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Oh I forgot DD she wakes up and pokes me in the eye/nose/mouth or pulls my hair or slobbers on my face sometimes she stands up and body slams my head it's cute..when they are babies..

5. The Following User Says Thank You to headoverfeet For This Useful Post:

Trio  (14-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    DD1 lays on the couch under the blanket and plays her iPod. DD2 screams in her cot for me to get her out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sometimes he will be happy to go into the spare room where his toys and books are and plays by himself for 15 minutes before waking me up.

Sometimes he jumps ON bed and not IN bed. He used to crawl into bed with me for cuddles, but lately he just quietly walks into my room then jumps on top of me and gives me a heartattack when he squeals" Toookatookidoooo" His version of cockeldoodledoo
    He then continues to pull the quilt off me, throw my dressing gown in my face while yelling "waky waky mummy!!!! Make cuppa tea!!!"

This morning I had one of the weirder wake up calls. I made a sock puppet for him last week. He's been mad about it.
    So this morning he walks into my room and has his cookie monster slippers on his hands. He shoves one in my face and goes "nom nom nom ggggrrrrrrr nom nom nom"

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Misschief For This Useful Post:

cairnsmummy  (15-07-2012),jumski  (14-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Whines, whines and complains!

DD is not a morning person ( neither am I actually). She wakes me up by whining loudly that she is hungry and to turn the TV on ( she can do it herself but wants me to). When I go to get her breakfast she then nearly has a melt down because she can't decide what to have and if I choose for her she will throw a tantrum and won't eat it. She will then sit and watch TV whilst she is eating breakfast and then I usually turn it off. Getting her dressed it an extreme chore and involves more crying, whining and whining. Don't even get me started on trying to brush her hair. Once we have gotten over the morning part she really is a lovely child though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Wow jez! reading your post made me glad that DS doesn't get to choose what he wants to eat. He eats whatever I put in front of him. There isn't much that he wont eat anyway.
    If your DD isn't a morning person, then can i ask what time she goes to bed?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Yeah jasper isnt a "morning person".... we often start the day with whining and tantrums. He used to just breast feed and snuggle all morning but now theres a baby princess who gets to do that he's so happy in the morning.

THOUGH if both kids wake at the same time jasper is SO excited to see his baby sister they lay in our bed and "talk" to each other. I've stopped trying to stop him from waking her.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

HugsBunny is offline Once upon a time there was a bunny.........
    Thanks
    Reviews
    My kids usually jump in bed for snuggles or go and turn the tv on and play for a bit. They'll come and ask me to make their breakfast if I'm not up before they're hungry.

I have some pretty awesome kids