+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I was induced with dd1 at 40weeks it was awful! Dd2 was a natural labour and delivery completely different at 39+5, good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    DD 40+10 and had my water broken, drugs, vacume, cut, stitches. She was posterior :-(
    DS 40+4 I drank raspberry leaf tea, and sat with my legs bent up on the couch leaning forward always, waters broke spontaneously, had no cut or tears, just a graze.
    Hoping this little bubba dose it on its own.
    I think the key thing to DS being born on his own, call me crazy, was I "gave up" or rather gave over to the fact, honestly and internally, that he will come when he's good and ready and I relaxed about it and that afternoon my waters broke. Try not to stress :-) before I gave over I was ready to ask for a caesar.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was induced 40 + 10 with DD and 40 + 8 with DS. Both 7 hour labours with epidurals. Really hoping to have a spontaneous labour this time around.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacksmuma View Post
    Sounds like if I went over with my first then chances are I will go overdue again... Is this how it's happened for most of you ?
    Yep both mine were late. Honestly, my labour and birth second time around did not hurt at all, at all!! Yes I screamed like a possessed woman but that was ONLY because I was freaking out at how my body just took over and got her out and it was like I had no control .. Sounds silly I know .. But after having all the drugs with my first I never experienced this so it was all new to me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    1st - induced at 41+2
    2nd - natural at 40+3

I was convinced I'd need to be induced again for my second and that my body wouldn't know how to go into labour. So I was very surprised when my waters broke at 40+3wks and I went into labour on my own. I ended up having a big baby so my labour was actually harder and more painful than the first but I was very happy that I didn't have to be induced.

Good luck

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub