+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    No I don't have one, don't plan on leaving Australia do don't really need one

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I don't have one. I've never been overseas so never needed one.

I think a lot of the reality shows probably tell contestants to get one... they're always going overseas for some reason (on Top Model, or TBL or whatever...).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We all have one. Ds2 has just got his as we are going away in a couple of months.
    Ds1 has one from when he was about 10 months, and looks so young.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mine expired last year and I just got it renewed a couple of weeks ago and got the kids one also as we're going overseas next month. It only took 1 week exactly for mine to arrive and 8 days for the kids and that wasn't urgent. I didn't realize how expensive they were though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep all ready to go..I have a aussie and euro...wish I had a USA though..would swap my euro for US anyday!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I don't have one, have never held and Australian one, I think it's about time I get one. DFs has expired. Our DDs don't have one yet either.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well all have current Aussie and British passports :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I have one, ds has one which has expired

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I just got one for my DD (4 months) and bought her a Tiffany's passport holder so she'll be just like Mummy!

I've had one since I was 15 and it was going to expire when I was overseas a few years ago so needed a new one... Bought it months in advance... Five days before I flew out, my flatmate and I got broken into and it got stolen! Had to get it re-issued and had to pay the fees... So dodgy!

My SD doesn't have one though as her BM refuses to sign it! We are going through the courts to change this as she is with us 87% anyways. DH was advised to give up his European one though so it doesn't look like we are going to stay O/S! Pfft!

As for contestants, they obviously know in advance as on Britain's Top Model, one girl couldn't get hers and they had been trying for over a month before they flew out. When they showed the episode though, it looked like it all happened in one day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes I do so does my DH and DD will get one for DS when we decide where we are going next.