+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default Anyone own or work for a small company?

I really need some help. I've currently got 2 assignments that I need to do, but I'm stuck.
    I have to base the 2 assignments on a company that I work for, but I don't work for anyone so have nothing to base my assignments on.
    Is there anyone that can help me out?
    All I need to know is about the company - the structure of the company, the history of it, the nature of business it does, and what OH&S procedures they follow.
    I DO NOT need to know the name of it, I'm now 'allowed' to use the name in my assignments.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Yep ask away, we own a Real Estate office , 7 employees , running now for 8 years

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh awesome! Thanks so much, you are a lifesaver!!
    I'll send you a PM when the girls go to bed

Similar Threads

1. 2ww needing company
    By b4us in forum IVF
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-06-2012, 19:52
  2. Small pram for small mommy
    By lovesushi in forum Product Recommendations & Questions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 18-04-2012, 22:49
  3. Small dogs and small houses..
    By TheUndomesticGoddess in forum Pets