+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default CCB with 2 kids in care (school & not attending school)

So I've exhausted every other option (other than waiting on hold for 2 hours with Centrelink). Im really hoping someone here can help.

Since Feb this year, my youngest has been in long day care 4 days a week. My eldest is in before and after school care 4 days a week. I get 2 different CCB % rates for the 2 kids. My youngest gets the higher rate & my eldest gets the lesser rate. A few people have told me that I should be getting the same rate for both kids but the provider at before school care told me that I am only entitled to the lesser %.

Does anyone have one child attending school and one not, that can tell me if they receive the same % for both kids or not?

Thanks in advance

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have both my children in LDC and I receive a lesser amount for the older child. It is an 8% difference. I'm not really sure why this is but I can't be bothered ringing Centrelink to find out.

Similar Threads

1. Before and After School care and Vacation Care
    By SimplyMum in forum Working Hubbers - Employed
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 25-10-2012, 15:12
  2. For those that use after school care...
    By sweet_lemons in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 18-08-2012, 21:42
  3. How much is your before and after school care?
    By BigRedV in forum General Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 15-05-2012, 23:27