+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JumpinJax View Post
    Hi everyone. im kinda new to these forums. joined when pregs with ds.but just didnt have.time to get on. my ds is 14 months old know and im ttc atm. i need to llose 30 kg before i get pregnant again. would love to join yr group. anyone local to south morang? Maybe we could start a walking group to further encourage the getting out/exercise part of it. any interest??
    Hi Jumping Jax

I've got 40 kg's to lose and a dd who is24 months,we are also ttc#2

If you are still keen to form a walking group i would be kee to join you.i am not in south morang but mr google says its not too far!

hope all is well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

Just an update, I've successfully eaten healthier than I have in years for just over a week now and my gym sessions are going fantastic! Im sticking to a 1400-1700 cal diet, 3ltrs of water a day and I've set myself to burn a minimum of 700 cals per week through cardio and strength training 2-3 times per week all of which is being tracked through the sparkpeople phone app (this is a god send if y'all haven't seen it before) There's a weigh machine at the gym that tells me my body fat percentage, my first time in I used it and it was 90.1 kg and 33.21% fat

As for what I do in the gym cardio wise I've now made good friends with my past nemesis the cross trainer quite alot. I warm up on the treadie for 5-10 minutes at 6.5km per hr. Then onto the cross trainer were I vary the resistance and speed day to day but usually I'm on there for around 30 minutes and burning approx 200cals then cool down on the bike for 10 minutes.

I've got virtual classes at my gym so available whenever I feel like it, so far I've done the beginners rpm spin bike class and the beginners Pilates (o.m.g that hurt!!!)

I will be joining the next weigh in here as of next week. What day are we weighing in on again?

Oh forgot to add that I've smashed my 700 cal burn goal for this week, totally 2103 cals burnt as of last night's session. I've gone 6 out of 7 days but not always for cardio. I may not be able to see a change but I can feel it. I feel...alive and I'm totally ok with that
    Last edited by pinkplease3; 29-07-2012 at 08:27.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Std - just doing the school walk and eating clean, I really can't believe how much crap I was eating. Had a cheat day today though and had 2 vodka lime sodas. Yumm!! Lol I only needed 2!!

Pinkplease - your amazing, look at you go, you good thing!!! You should be proud, that's dedication!! I have to wait until my doc app Friday to see if I have all clear to start excercise, I'm signed up to a weekly boot camp (starts sat) and I'm in the process of looking for a new gym but geez it's more expensive to use the child minding service then pay the membership!! You should be extremely proud and fingers crossed you get some amazing results!!

Weigh in Is Monday, tomorrow eeek!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lou89 For This Useful Post:

pinkplease3  (30-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh my goodness!! I'm under 90kg! So stoked!! I weighed in this morning at 88kg =) yay, I haven't been doing anything. special, just breastfeeding, slow walks once maybe twice a week and *trying* to eat healthier hows everyone else doing??

Sent from my Racer using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wahooooo!!! Awesome work, crap I didn't weigh in yesterday but I came in 1.5 kg lighter so 84.5, I'm hoping to get the all clear from the doc on Friday and startin boot camp sat. Really looking forward to it, I'm meant to be going to look at a gym this arvo too if I have time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    good job Lou!! I wish the was some sort of mummies boot camp around my area. sounds good! I'd love to go to the gym too but I can't coz bub is feeding every hour or so at the moment. will have to Google some excersises to do at home with bub

Sent from my Racer using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    There's a tonne on youtube, I was thinking about going to big w today for when I'm stuck at home and get Jillian michaels or Michelle bridges workout DVDs, apparently there a killer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for the delay in posting my weigh in results, I got totally side tracker the other day! Ok so on Monday I weighed in and....

Previous weight: 90.1kg and 33.21% body fat
    Mondays weight: 89.1kg and 32.43% body fat.

Under 90kgs! Happy days!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yahooo. Good work!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lou89 For This Useful Post:

pinkplease3  (01-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Thumbs up I would like to join please :-)

I have two kids now, my starting weight before I had my two kids was 65kg. After my first pregnancy I made a big mistake of letting myself go and by the time I gave birth to my second child last year in April I weight a whopping 115kg. Beginning of this year I signed up at the gym but never went, I always come up with excuses not to go. But about four months ago I just decided it was time to start eating healthy again. Which I did and last month I started going to the gym at least 5 days a week and now my current weight is 95kg. I am hoping to get to or at least near 65kg again. I am grateful to have across this forum and reading all of your post. It's really encouraging to see people who barely know each other motivating one another, and just having that support really helps