Has anyone have their child or children attending the below schools:

Coomera Anglican college
    Rivermount college
    Livingstone Christian college

Any opinions would be great.
    TIA

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    My kids went to Livingstone 7 years ago before we moved away. At the time it was a fanatics school.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by loving6 View Post
    My kids went to Livingstone 7 years ago before we moved away. At the time it was a fanatics school.
    Had to laugh, did you mean fantastic not fanatics?
    I have heard they are very strict on religion there. My neighbors kids go there and they are happy but it was too religion focused for me to consider.
    My firstborn goes to Rivermount. Absolutely nothing bad to say about it! WONDERFUL school community, great staff who really care and are good at what they do. The school environment is beautiful also. Set on 40 acres (I think) but they have set a limit to how big the school numbers will get so they won't get too big. I think that's important. It's been such a relief to us that the school we chose is living up to our expectations

The one thing I've heard about Coomera Anglican is its getting squishie. And it's hard to get into because of its location, but it does have a great reputation.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thx the missing piece
    Our boys won't be going until 2016 and 2017 but we need to et in early for enrollments
    Thx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to 2cheekyC's For This Useful Post:

themissingpiece  (13-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Lol, I agree with the fanatics comment, even if it was a typo. They take religion very seriously and unless your kids have a strong BAC background you might find it overwhelming (I'm of a Christian faith and found the stuff they taught way OTT).

CAC are really good. I've seen them turn out only lovely kids and the kids I know who go there now really enjoy it. They hold their students to a high level for sure.