+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by juf84 View Post
    Same here, I had a few older nappies in the nappy bag and they were fine. But I didn't really put two and two together until I read this thread, I thought it might have been the sizing. Very tempted to try DS in the next size up this afternoon to compare it.
    There is no next size up for us :/ not sure what to do now? The Dry Nights Pajama Pants won't fit into the budget yet

Savingfishfromdrowning is offline If you can't change your fate, change your attitude
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I switched to the super-cheap Comfybots from coles, and I like them much better than huggies. DD is now TT in the day, but still in nappies overnight. I was using cloth but she started to outwet them so switched to huggies and then the cheapies this year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All, just thought I'd let u know I got my assertive letter writing hat on & wrote a complaint letter to Huggies, 6 days later i got a box of new, aussie made, boys walker nappies! Thats $33 back in my pocket! So they should though really, those US ones were beyond terrible!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Have the wipes changed too? The unscented ones I just opened yesterday are so thin and tearing easily. So frustrated as they are from a 240 wipe packet!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have noticed they are thinner (My DD wears the crawler size) but we have only ever had one overnight leak in 5 months. So no problems yet. Maybe they should should spend less on those sturdy boxes (which mind you are excellent for storage!) and more on the nappies?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I think the Australian made ones are back, the new box I brought were back to their usual standards