+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    This explains a lot! DS is only about 8.5kg so is in Crawlers. The last bulk box we used, the nappies just weren't up to scratch. They weren't absorbing as well as they had before and I was changing them every two hours. The plastic wrap the nappies came in seemed a bit different to normal as well.

I thought DS was just outgrowing them (crazy when they are meant to fit up to 11kg) so I have a box of Walkers to try. At the moment though, he is in Babylove Crawler which the girls at my mother's group love, and they're great. Considering how happy I am with Babylove I won't be buying Huggies again when we get through that last box.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I complained to Huggies after having leak after leak and they couriered me a new box but they were just as crap!
    Ive swapped to Babylove Dryweave and they are awesome!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Havnt read the replies but I read somewhere that selling imported buggies is ment to be temporary. I read it a while ago thought so things might of changed. Apparently gotoddler.com.au have 'normal' Huggies still but I don't buy them so I'm not sure.

Thanks
    Reviews
    FYI: the quality Huggies nappy pants were always made in Korea. They say Made in Korea on the bottom of the packet.
    I havent come across any newborn boxes yet that are the cheap imports.
    Last edited by HouseOfFun; 13-07-2012 at 12:13.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HouseOfFun View Post
    FYI: the quality Huggies nappy pants were always made in Korea. They say Made in Korea on the bottom of the packet.
    I havent come across any newborn boxes yet that are the cheap imports. Those of you suddenly having leaking issues with the Made in Australia nappies might find that their child needs the next size up absorbancy (despite still fitting in the weight range). I found this helped with my son.
    I found an old one in a suitcase from a trip away and had no dramas, only with the new pack.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bambini nappies from priceline are generally pretty good and not too pricey.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    Quote Originally Posted by share a book View Post
    I found an old one in a suitcase from a trip away and had no dramas, only with the new pack.
    Same here, I had a few older nappies in the nappy bag and they were fine. But I didn't really put two and two together until I read this thread, I thought it might have been the sizing. Very tempted to try DS in the next size up this afternoon to compare it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I haven't had an issue, BUT my DDs are both in Junior size (16kg and up I think?) - DD2 is only 10kg and DD1 only uses them overnight and hardly wees in them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We were using baby love dry wave but my daughter had to go up to the largest size and they aren't dry wave so really crappy.. We switched back to huggies and all the tabs on the nappies keep ripping off or are just missing all together. It's a real pain in the butt when you've just got yourself set up on the floor and need a new nappy! Now I know why they have been so crap!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    We only get Huggies here and DS2 is in Walker size .
    I use cloth during the day and Huggies at night. I havent noticed a difference yet.