+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummytopeanut View Post
    Does anyone know if the newborn huggies nappys are like that? I am due in about 7weeks & have 3 boxes of newborn nappys, I don't want to waste them so I hope they are good ones.
    Yep. I'm having to change my 4wk old every 2hrs even overnight as she is waking up wet. It's a PITA as she goes 3-5hrs without feeding but 1.5-2hrs for a nappy change. Thankfully I only bought one box of huggies newborn. We have moved on to babylove - which I've used previously.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last two bags of nappy pants I have bought have been crap. Sides don't stick together, as soon as you pull them up, no matter how gently, the whole nappy splits. Very disappointed with them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    The huggies we have are definitely not the cheap imports, we got them from safeway! They are just not the same quality as the used to be, on the walker and toddler nappies because we use to use both.
    Every box in the store was opened, obviously people looking for the old stock as well.
    As wise enough said, had an old box and a new and can notice a very real difference.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've tried Huggies, Aldi and something else they gave us sample at a baby show. Nothing beats the Japanese nappies called G.oon i'm using now. They are very absorbent but thin and not bulky like huggies. Only that i have to buy online from a company in Sydney.

Sent from my U20i using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    yeah I think huggies shrunk?!? jasper hasn't grown - if anything he's getting skinnier!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Well I thought I escaped the dud Huggies nappies but we have been having the same issues as everyone else (DD is in crawler) I've called Huggies and left a message to complain. I'm really not happy. Worst part is is that I have to buy more nappies today and I have no idea what to get (no Aldi near me!) DD is only 8.5kg but I think I will buy the next size up and see how that goes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    i have fingers crossed - i've stocked up with Huggies over the last few months (before this issue came to my attention) as most said Huggies was the best. Just hope i have some good stock -few more weeks before i find out.

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Thermolicious View Post
    Well I thought I escaped the dud Huggies nappies but we have been having the same issues as everyone else (DD is in crawler) I've called Huggies and left a message to complain. I'm really not happy. Worst part is is that I have to buy more nappies today and I have no idea what to get (no Aldi near me!) DD is only 8.5kg but I think I will buy the next size up and see how that goes.
    Eta mine say made in Australia on them and they are a box not a packet purchased from Coles.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    i think the diff between old and new stock is the old nappies are generally blue (apart from newborn i think.. can't remember) for boys and now they are green.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My daughter wears the 14 to 18kg nappy pants and there is limited choice. Baby Love give her a rash and the Pajama Pants are heaps expensive.