+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yep, same problem here. DS is wetting through to the bed every night now, and the tabs don't always work. I didn't know they'd changed. That explains it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Does anyone know if the newborn huggies nappys are like that? I am due in about 7weeks & have 3 boxes of newborn nappys, I don't want to waste them so I hope they are good ones.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I bought a box of Huggies last weekend and saw no difference they are the same nappies as always. Love them but now Im scared they are going to change, is it just for a while? or forever?

I tried Aldi 2 weeks ago and my gosh they are rubbish. Really hated them and once DS does a pee they smell horrid. Plus they leak over night. And they dont absorb the way huggies do his bum went a little pinkish. And I change often.

Home, where my life lies waiting, silently, for me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    yeah Ive heard that theyve changed! we use cloth nappies, but sometimes huggies, thinking about grabbing a few boxes of the old stock just in case, and keeping them aside haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Babylove dry weave are awesome and work out so much cheaper, about twenty cents per nappy!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to AllYouNeedIsLove For This Useful Post:

MissMuppet  (12-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is there a way to tell from the boxes, which are Aussie or Imported??

I want to start buying the newborn nappies to stock up, but not sure if I will now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    No Aldi here and we need pull up style, my dd is nearly 9, it has to be discreet and easy for her.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I HATE huggies "new and improved" nappies.

I only use baby love or the aldi ones!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was wondering why DD2 was leaking at night! She leaks out the top though, at first I thought it was DH putting them on wrong but then I started doing her bedtime change and it still happens.

I was given the babylove, but they were terrible! Gah...don't want to have to go on a trial and error journey as if I hate a packet I'll just throw them out!

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Yep we changed to baby love dry weave after DS wet through the night 3 times. I only use sposies at night so they need to work well! Bad move huggies, we'll be sticking to babylove.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub