+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    Hmmm interesting.

So to the non vaxxers, if they split up the vaxxes to be singular, would you completely or selectively vaxx?
    I'd vax for WC

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    Hmmm interesting.

So to the non vaxxers, if they split up the vaxxes to be singular, would you completely or selectively vaxx?
    For me, i'd still selectively vaxx, if I were making that decision *now*. But what I do depends on the disease climate at the time. Does that make sense?

So, if we had singular vaccines and Diphtheria was running wild, i'd absolutely get it, if it wasn't in sight, I wouldn't bother.

It's all on risk assessment. Likelihood of disease vs likelihood of adverse reaction from said disease.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lillynix For This Useful Post:

Annabella  (12-07-2012),Stiflers Mom  (12-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alimia View Post
    You're fighting a loosing battle beebs!! At least we can sleep at night knowing that we are doing everything possible to protect our children.
    That's ok babe I sleep easy at night knowing that I am protecting my little one too

Protecting him from the potential effects of vaccinating, the more I read the more I worry about the effects vaccines are having on human health, there are so many auto immune diseases they just don't know what is causing an increase in. I'm not taking any chances, I don't see how that is so much different to other's decisions to vax. I have decided to take a small risk of my child contracting a vpd to negate the risk of the vaccine, others have decided to take a small risk of the vax effecting their child to reduce the risk of contracting a vpd.

I have recently found some new info on vaccines and auto immune diseases such as diabetes that I will share when I get the time in another thread, it is very interesting.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hootenanny For This Useful Post:

lones  (13-07-2012),share a book  (12-07-2012),Squeegee  (13-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    luvmyboys - hugs to you. I know you value the safety of your child, that's why for you, you haven't vaxxed. I don't share your opinions but I certainly don't think you are a bad parent.

Believe it or not, I understand. I circed my son and did a great deal of research. I'm not some dumb bogan that did it to look like dad. Yet the judgment I have felt for being a bad parent has been huge here. Now I don't care, period. I stand behind my decision, stand behind yours

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

Annabella  (12-07-2012),share a book  (12-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by luvmyboys View Post
    That's ok babe I sleep easy at night knowing that I am protecting my little one too

Protecting him from the potential effects of vaccinating, the more I read the more I worry about the effects vaccines are having on human health, there are so many auto immune diseases they just don't know what is causing an increase in. I'm not taking any chances, I don't see how that is so much different to other's decisions to vax. I have decided to take a small risk of my child contracting a vpd to negate the risk of the vaccine, others have decided to take a small risk of the vax effecting their child to reduce the risk of contracting a vpd.

I have recently found some new info on vaccines and auto immune diseases such as diabetes that I will share when I get the time in another thread, it is very interesting.
    I would love to see that!! Also where is your information collected from??

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Alimia For This Useful Post:

Hootenanny  (12-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alimia View Post
    I would love to see that!! Also where is your information collected from??
    I actually get most of my info from medical journals and the latest medical news sites, I will post a new thread in a little while with discussion and links

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Please do when you get a chance, I am very interested in Autoimmune diseases.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'd love to see that research too. What journal was it published in? I'll look at it in medline.

Thanks
    Reviews
    On a side note, it's nice to see the thread remain somewhat civilized.

Kudos everybody!

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 2Bboys For This Useful Post:

AllYouNeedIsLove  (12-07-2012),Atropos  (12-07-2012),Ffrenchknickers  (12-07-2012),halloweendee  (14-07-2012),~ElectricPink~  (12-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I actually get most of my info from medical journals and the latest medical news sites, I will post a new thread in a little while with discussion and links
    Yay! Research!