+ Reply to Thread

Default Bub is getting a small flat spot on back of her head

It is only a small flat spot developing on the back of her head as at 4 months she can now mist definitely move her head so if I lay her with head to the side she just turns it flat (my son now 2 did exactly the same thing and now with hair you cant really notice his spot)
    plus my daughter now LOVES lying on her back under the play gym thingy I try at least mins of tummy time a day but she just screams the whole time I have tried all the different ways of doing tummy time and she is too smart knows I am tricking her lol
    Anyone else's but have a little flat spot?? Is there anything I can put under her head while she plays to help with the flatness??

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    The same thing happended with my DS2 and now my DD1, I look at it as a positive means they are sleeping well! My DS1 was always being held/rocked so never got the flat spot. Anyway I used this for DS1 which did help: http://shop.bigpond.com/Product.asp?...tail&ID=169605

Similar Threads

1. Flat head
    By bigZ in forum General Child Health Issues
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-05-2012, 06:31
  2. Flat head
    By bigZ in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 18-03-2012, 21:04
  3. Flat spot on head
    By misho in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 10