+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    You can use your passport if its in your maiden name. Just book all
    Your fares in the name that's on your passport.

We travelled to the UK last year and my passport was in my maiden name too and we just made sure that everything was booked on the name on my passport and had absolutely no dramas at all.

If you have been married less than 1 yr you can change your passport for free! (I found this out 2 yrs after we got married!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rhoda View Post
    You can use your passport if its in your maiden name. Just book all
    Your fares in the name that's on your passport.

We travelled to the UK last year and my passport was in my maiden name too and we just made sure that everything was booked on the name on my passport and had absolutely no dramas at all.

If you have been married less than 1 yr you can change your passport for free! (I found this out 2 yrs after we got married!)
    I didn't know about the 1 year thing BUT we have now been married nearly 5 yrs. I only got my passport to go on my honeymoon too so from the week after we were back I had my name changed. Bit of a waste really.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    have a look on facebook - there is a po thread there with people who make comments. There is also alink to david buckinghams site which has amazing amounts of info. I had a look at the carnival spirit, it is smaller than the dawn I think there are some things it does have that hte dawn doesn't (waterpark and more interconnecting rooms) it looks a bit more family friendly? But I am happy with the dawn and the room we have chosen.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hullabalu For This Useful Post:

jez  (13-07-2012)