+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Over it today

Before I go on firstly I want to say that I love DS so much I could burst but tonight he is driving me batty. Every night it's a fight to get him to sleep at 7.30 he then wakes at about 9 and he fights going back to sleep again sometimes until midnight, with a few almost sleeps In between but as soon as he's put down he wakes up again I am tired and annoyed, DH has been good since we found out I am pregnant again but now he thinks he's getting sick so of course the world is ending. I am so sick of the night time struggle every night to get him to sleep I just want to cry, I don't know what we're doing wrong.

End vent sorry just had to get it off my chest

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohhhh hugs! I don't have any tips as I'm not a mummy yet - but what do you think is the reason he won't stay asleep?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sleep issues can be soooooo hard to deal with. how old is your son? Has he always struggled with the night sleeps?
    i hope you can get it sorted asap

Thanks
    Reviews
    He's almost 8 months. He used to sleep really well, he went to sleep easy, slept for 6-7 hours at night, then he started getting teeth around 4 months and I think that woke him and now it's a struggle every night. He wakes 2 times after midnight for a small feed each time. And several time throughout the night fusses for a dummy. It sucks coz he did have a period where he slept really well now it's horrible. I adore him he's fin and cheeky and loving and sweet but this one thing is not fun.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can you try moving his bedtime routine forward a bit? I find with my DS if I try and get him to go to sleep after 7.30 he puts up far more effort to resist than if I put him down a little before 7. I hope he starts sleeping better soon & good luck with your pregnancy.