+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default c-section tomorrow, feeling physically sick just thinking about it...

so I'm scheduled for a c-section tomorrow, I have to be at the hospital at 11.30am, I've had two vaginal births and this will be my first c-section, I'm so scared and nervous and feel physically sick just thinking about it

Sent from my Racer using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh yay !! A huge congrats

You'll be fine

I've had an elective c section and it was fine. I was worried too but I think it was just a fear of the unknown.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh love! Don't wash away the last moment of your pregnancy!!!! Go get your favorite dinner, snack whatever, repack that bag and take a LOOOOOOOONNNNNG Bath!!! Your going to be cuddling a newborn tomorrow!!!!! ((((hugs))))

---------
    Mummie to
    Lucy Alys (July '06)
    Minnie Audrey (July '09)
    Pippi Violet (oct '11)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to shinebrite For This Useful Post:

MamaC  (11-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    it can be a little overwhelming. I've had 2. An emergency with DS and elective with DD. DS's was a little scary, but DD's was calm. I recovered well both times.

Just take it easy and don't overdo it and you should be fine. And on the bright side, you will get to meet your bubba.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck!! Make sure you take your camera- the theatre staff are usually pretty at good at taking photos. If your into birth photos that is.

I've had 3 CS. Loved everyone of them. Don't be scared to ask anything.

Best wishes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh don't be scared! Mine was FABULOUS! Can't speak highly of it enough.

Yes you will be sore the next day, but just say yes to pain killers and a week later you will be much better.

Soon you will be cuddling your bubba!!

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    *hugs* it will be ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for tomorrow.
    I have had 2. Emergency with dd1 and elective with dd2.
    It's only my experience, but I felt really weird having the elective. It felt like ordering a baby or something. I was just sitting in the bed thinking ok is it my turn. Sorry its hard to describe. Once baby was born and we were back in our room then it just felt 'normal'.
    I hope it all goes well for you and try to enjoy your last night of pregnancy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I cant imagine how scared you would be and I havent been in your position but my sister had her elective caeserian just last week and she was absolutley terrified. She worried herself sick and turns out she had a beautiful delivery and there was nothing scary about it Just think you will be definitley holding your beautiful little girl by tomorrow afternoon! Whenever you are feeling scared just picture your little girl and what she might look like and what she will be like and all the beautiful little newborn cuddles. I also agree with pp in using tonight as a great excuse to relax with a nice bath and then movie with your piggiest snack! Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks ladies its going to be really weird I think, being handed a baby without the whole labor experience And pushing, andqdd knowing exactly what time and day exactly.. its strange. I've never had any surgery before so I'm just really nervous ands super scared! we had a big yummy dinner and my friend just made dessert for me I'm now repacking mine and Bubs bags and having a total mind blank of what/how much to pack
    thank youth all for the reassurance :
    Sent from my Racer using BubHub