+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC weird pregnancy symptoms

Currently TTC, am on day 19 atm, a week ago was my most fertile day, tried on the day and for the last couple of days I have been really tired, dizzy and nauseous. I am also bloated and have a pressure feeling on left side near ovaries. My nipples are saw and chest is vainy but no more than it usually is. The thing that has me a little weirded out is that the pain around my ovaries and bloated pressure feeling is uncomfortable, especially when going to the bathroom, which is more than usual already, and I have really noticeable blue veins thru my hips going down towards my upper thighs, is this normal?? As my doctor has said I have risk of an ectopic preg, could this be an early sign?
    Really worried ATM

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    What my FS and GP have told me is that it's close to impossible to have those symptoms as pregnancy symptoms only one week after ovulation. It takes at least 5-7 days for implantation to happen and only then is HCG released that can cause those symptoms to occur.

As for an ectopic, I wouldn't stress about it right now. Wait until AF is late and take a hpt test. If positive you can go to your GP and get bloods done to see if your HCG levels are rising.

Good luck!

Similar Threads

1. Weird symptoms
    By meesha87 in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-06-2012, 15:41
  2. Weird and funny side effects/symptoms!
    By kellijh in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 21-02-2012, 11:10
  3. Weird pregnancy symptoms?
    By Mumma Nurse in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 20-12-2011, 18:51