+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Food FOOD FOOOOD!

Hi,
    I'm 7weeks...and I can't stop eating. I'm hungry all the time. I've tried low GI foods, eating small meals. Sucking on sugar free lollies. Drinking tea.
    Before I feel pregnant I was doing weight watchers and lost 15kgs. Worked out twice a week with a PT and stayed fit.
    Now I feel like I'm using the pregnancy as an excuse to binge! If I dont eat I feel sick, but I'm so full I feel bloated and horrible.
    Phew there's my vent!
    Any feedbackk, ideas etc etc....Feel free to tell me to suck it up haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I know the feeling! It gets better (well it did for me) as soon as the morning sickness started to subside I lost my appetite again. Go easy on the sugar free lollies though and keep exercising!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks! Dr. said all I could do was basic Cardio I was doing weights and circuits so I feel like walking/power walking just isn't making an difference. I'm feeling lazy. Hubby said It's my body telling me to relax..maybe he is right haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Have you got a high risk pregnancy? Is that why the doctor said that?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well we only had the first scan yesterday. we go back to the Dr's to see the results this arvo (from blood and urine etc etc). I did have a m/c last year very very early in the pregnancy. Maybe Dr. is just being careful.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am 13 weeks and only hungry in the mornings, things should settle down soon for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay, I hope so!
    When do craving kick in?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I wasn't hungry until 2nd trimester but that was because I was so sick. So I think you are lucky! If you struggle with weight though, just eat lots of fresh fruit and vegies and salads - you can eat those until your hearts content (not starchy potatoes and those sorts of course)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know the feeling. I'm 13 weeks and am like an eating machine! Just makes me feel good to eat. I was back to pre baby weight and really fit before this pregnancy, I feel like I'm putting on kilos by the day. No energy, no motivation and constantly hungry. Just thought I would let u know you're not alone! Plenty of time to lose extra weight after! Don't stress too much, and congrats on your pregnancy

10. The Following User Says Thank You to allforthem For This Useful Post:

CSaw  (11-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks!