+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Acupunture

Hi All
    I have just had my first session of Acupunture. I was just wondering who else has had a success stories after going down this path. I have a lot of supplements to take as addition to the acupunture.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have had acupuncture since February. I went after I had a completely messed up cycle after 6 months TTC.
    I had 3 months were my cycle improved significantly and then got my BFP and am 9 weeks pg.
    I still continue to have the acupuncture - supposed to be until 12 weeks but will probably go longer. It helps lower miscarriage rates as well as improving morning sickness which is currently all day and unrelenting. I get at least 1 day with no vomiting post acc. which is great compared to being sick 15-20 times a day so I will be going until my ms settles.
    My acupuncturist didn't give me any supplements but I did see a naturopath who had started various things just prior.
    Good luck and I truly believe that it helped my body get into the balance it needed to to fall and stay pregnant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I had acupuncture while TTC and taking clomid. After I got pregnant I kept having acupuncture for the first trimester, and had no morning sickness. I'm not sure if that's why I was never sick but I'll be doing it next pregnancy just in case!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have been seeing an acupuncturist for 2.5 months now and my cycles have improved dramatically. I have gone from irregular, painful periods to regular cycles, fairly minimal pain, and I now ovulate very regularly. I'm currently cycle day 11, so we'll see how we go

I love going and find it really relaxing, so that in itself is good for TTC!

Thanks
    Reviews
    First time going to acupuncture I was pregnant by my second visit ( but didn't know it at that stage). The second time I went to acupuncture weekly because I'd had chemo & they weren't sure I'd be able to have any more kids. I started in November & fell pregnant in the December, so it didn't take long at all. I highly recommend going because I don't think I would have fallen pregnant so quickly if I didn't have it. My body was in pretty bad shape from chemo but the acupuncturist slowly got it back to where it needed to be to fall pregnant. She gave me herbal teas to drink, one before you ovulate & one for after you ovulate.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I really enjoyed going. It game me the opportunity to relax and switch off. I have to go back Just before I ovulate, Next Friday. We are also going to get my Husbands swimmers tested this week. I have almost regular cycles 27-28 days and last cycle was 32 (thinks i may have had a failed implantation). I am feeling really postive like I have taken a step forward.
    I have been TTC for almost 6 months and off the pill for 9 months.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have PCOS and have been ttc for over a year. Decided I would give acupuncture a go to try and shorten my cycles (ranging from 39-80 days) and induce ovulation.

I started acupuncture about 6 weeks ago. I am taking the herbs and have a fortnightly acu appt. Not pregnant yet but definately have noticed some changes. I have had increase cm (sorry, tmi), my cycle has shortened and my lutuel phase increased from 11 to 12 days.

Good luck to all you ladies ttc! Hope to hear some success stories on here really soon a!! :-)

Sent from my AT100 using BubHub