+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    As everyone has said he will have to do mediation first.. its now a requirement before you can hit court (except in really extreme circumstances).
    If she doesn't respond to mediation he will get a certificate 601 (i think thats its name) to enable him to proceed to court.
    If she does respond to & attend mediation & they make a parenting plan get him to take them to a lawyer & made into consent orders so they are legally binding.

HTH

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue&Pink For This Useful Post:

Stiflers Mom  (10-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Bubhub Blogger
    Sounds a bit contradictory. She's not preventing him from seeing their son. Has no qualms in overnights...

Has he specified what he wants directly, or has he been a little too subtle maybe? It's hard to retain all the details of a conversation when you're doing it all on your own.

How would she react to some suggested calendars on paper to start with?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Izy For This Useful Post:

PomPoms  (11-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Izy View Post
    Sounds a bit contradictory. She's not preventing him from seeing their son. Has no qualms in overnights...

Has he specified what he wants directly, or has he been a little too subtle maybe? It's hard to retain all the details of a conversation when you're doing it all on your own.

How would she react to some suggested calendars on paper to start with?
    Sound like he want something more structured and firm rather than when she says it is ok. Op mentioned that he has to ask her everytime.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    It may not have come out right in my post, but to be honest I wouldn't offer my son up either. I would have to know that he is WANTED and that meant my ex having to ask to have him.

I also know that some people just don't get subtle EVER (ex hubby case and point lol).

Perhaps doing a calendar, and offering it in person with a 'I was wondering if you might consider this so that we can build more of a regular routine for our daughter. I based it on what U think suits me and our LO, so I know it might need some tweaking to better suit all three of us.'

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    how does she know he's thinking about court?