+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Anyone used BJ City Elite with toddler seat??

The toddler seat for the city elite was recalled (due to safety reasons) and no longer for sale but I've just come across one second hand! Has anyone used the Baby Jogger City Elite with the toddler seat? If so how did you find it? Did you have any problems?? Would really rather not have to buy a whole new pram because I bought this one because of the toddler seat adaption.....however, won't risk it if it has serious safety issues. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bump!

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Contact baby jogger, I have heard of them assisting with this issue

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a friend use it with her ten month old in the back two and a half year old but big for his age in the front, and it did topple, but she said she had no probs the other way round.
    I believe they are offering a new pram at half price and you get to keep your old one as well??
    Def give them a call

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah that's what I was told but they are doing nothing to help me. I went to consumer protection and they couldnt do anything to help either. I think they have probably helped Too many people now and don't give a stuff about the rest of us. I am so disappointed and won't ever buy another product from them. Am still considering taking them to court. I think it's so unfair that they reecalled a major feature of the pram - the whole reason I purchased this pram. Now it is no good for me and I don't want to spend more money on a pram after spending almost $1000 on that one. I am still so angry about it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have also considered contacting Today Tonight!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't do it KCT.

I had one on order for months and when I finally got it used it twice and had to near topples on both occasions.

Terrible design and definitely not safe.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks that's what I was worried about. Can you remember the weight your toddler was when you were using it??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Probably about 14kg I'd say.

However, I was able to strike a pretty good deal with Baby Jogger who were really good about the whole thing.

Hope it all works out for you. It's a crap situation if they aren't willing to help you out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah it is so crap because I've heard of other people getting really good deals but I can get the new pram they're offering cheaper off other websites than what they're offering. So unfair that they've done good deals for some people and not others. Maybe I should contact today tonight. Might be easier than organizing a legal case before the magistrate. Grrrrr so angry!!