+ Reply to Thread
    chaddy83 is offline Phoebes, Xaviers & Hudsons mummy
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Baby measuring 28weeks and I'm 30 weeks

Baby measuring 28 weeks and I'm 30 weeks pregnant. When I had ultrasound at 28+4 he measured at 1253g 2lb 12oz. Really want to know if I will have a big or small baby

Thanks
    Reviews
    My Daughter who is now 3 1/2 was the same pretty much the whole way through, however the Doc was never worried as everything else was fantastic, they only usually get concerned if it is accompanied by other things going wrong or you baby stops growing all together. My daughter was born a healthy 7.1lb at 1 1/12 weeks overdue so considering she was so overdue she was small but everything was great. I am only 5' so maybe that's why. Are you a big or small person? In saying all of this I'm not medical expert I can only share my experience. If everything is ok be happy that you probably won't be pushing out a 9 pounder I am now 25 weeks and again at my 20 week scan bub was 1 week behind. Hope this helps

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hello, sounds like you might have a good sized healthy baby my friend gave birth at 33 weeks to a 1.4kg baby girl. I've heard of stories where ultrasounds estimating growth can be out. I wouldn't be concerned if I was you

Similar Threads

1. Measuring 3 weeks ahead...now what???
    By pram-mama in forum Third Trimester Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-10-2012, 17:05
  2. Measuring 2 weeks ahead!
    By Atropos in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 27-07-2012, 16:25
  3. 30 weeks pregnant baby measuring 26 weeks, info/stories please
    By mordygordy in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 21-05-2012, 18:23