+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I probably going to get the donkey for my twins but DH is trying to convince me to get black or off white. It's too tempting with all the cool bright colours!!

waitsee is offline “While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I got the off white when I got my donkey, they looked great, wishing for the petrol blue

Sent from my GT-N7000B using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep, have just googled pics of different sun canopy colours, ie. not matching and I think it looks really cool!
    The jade and pink would look awesome together!!
    I think if we have a girl this time, I might get the jade with the coral

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by blackduck View Post
    I probably going to get the donkey for my twins but DH is trying to convince me to get black or off white. It's too tempting with all the cool bright colours!!
    Oh no! You have to get a colour! I got boring beige with my cameleon and really wish I chose red instead!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have mixed up the colors with my donkey. One hood is blue the other tan. But don't forget you can add extra colour with the seat protectors (I have one blue and one tan, and change whether the hood and protector match or whether I mix them up). My girl also has a hot pink bugaboo footmuff in winter, that looks great with the tan hood.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by blackduck View Post
    I think the off white looks really lovely and classy, but it can get really dirty! Little fingers touching it, plus getting it in and out of the car.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh yes, the off white looks gorgeous. But you will be washing it in nappysan every couple of weeks. Not at all practical. Even getting it in and out of the car will leave black marks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I'll probably get a black hood and get colour seat things and foot muff when I know what sexes the babies are ( we aren't finding out the sex). Where are you guys buying your donkeys from? I'm getting mine from babyshop.com. AU$1500 inc delivery!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm just getting mine from a local baby shop, as a duo, for $1800. Cause I need to layby, rather than pay upfront.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got all black for cleanliness reasons (love the off white but I am a grub!) but the yellow sun canopy and seat insert which is a gorgeous rich, egg yolky yellow - it makes me feel warm just looking at it. I'll get the grey footmuff in winter also to hide the dirt though.