+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    The no energy thing is tough. It is so much more than simply being tired hey. At my sickest I had loads of neuro symptoms and was being tested for MS, which I am grateful was ruled out.

I was diagnosed when my youngest was about 18 months old, so I haven't had to care for a newborn while sick, but I have read about others who have done it.

I will send you a proper reply tomorrow, but I am doing much, much better than I was. I'm still not fully recovered, but I believe I will be in time. Just a matter of being patient (so hard!).

So today started off meh... I woke up about 9am and did not leave the house til 11.30am to go do some shopping.

Got home at 1.30pm (just browsed the local plaza and coles) then cooked some pumpkin soup..

Currently sitting on the couch absolutely WILLING myself not to go to sleep.. So so tired!

But if I go to sleep then I will ruin my newly established sleep pattern (in bed before 10.30 and up between 7.30/9am)..

ARGH!! Just want to sleep!!

Similar Threads

1. Restless legs
    By MothersMilk in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 27-11-2012, 14:50
  2. Restless sleeping
    By FlipFlop in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 23-10-2012, 05:39
  3. Anyone get preggers while breastfeeding?
    By Lovemyfam in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 31-01-2012, 14:22