+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    dreadlockfairy is offline The best things in life.....aren't things!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Shan! What is clean eating? Im not sure what im going to do cause i reckon I'll get hungry! Today was day one of diet & i was starving by arvo. I have instagram, please do pm so i can see the pics :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Clean eating is exactly as its name suggests...clean. No processed foods so heaps of fresh fruit and veg, protein and brown/ wholemeal carbs although ive cut down carbs quite a bit. Basically just food in its natural state. So easy!! Try and have 6 small meals a day.....i usually have 4 or 5 - breakie lunch dinner and a snack or two

I dont let myself go hungry i just make good food choices x slows ur metabolisim if u go hungry

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ShanandBoc For This Useful Post:

dreadlockfairy  (16-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and in the weightloss journal section im keeping a journal of my food too!

Just remember no diets!! Just lifestyle changes!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ShanandBoc For This Useful Post:

dreadlockfairy  (16-07-2012)

dreadlockfairy is offline The best things in life.....aren't things!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    That sounds great! I am actually very interested in trying this out

Ugh my DH is not helping though, asking me why WHY WHY can't I have chocolate ganache on icecream for dessert. Uh i wonder

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im here to support you lol!! Men!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Ladies. My hubby has this wk off work so I have been super busy getting all the things done around here that I have wanted to do for ages but never seems to get done with the kids around, cleaning walls, putting away small clothes ect.
    So I have been super good still. Eating really well and sticking under my calorie limit but have not exercised For some reason I just can't exercise in front of DH! He is not the most supportive person
    So today i weigh in day and it was not good Even though I have been perfect I still put on 400g so now sitting at 87.7kgs
    Well I hope you all are having a better week!

bel_aiden is offline Breastfeeding Disadvantages... None, except those perceived as inconvenience.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    im the same, feel silly exercising in front of hubby. i lock myself in the end lounge when i use the treadmill, no one is allowed to enter!
    i ate really well this week, weighed in yesterday and only a loss of 700grams. spent all day yesterday wanting oto eat chocolate. i know any loss is a good loss, but i was really hoping for a little more. oh well, theres plenty more weight to loose and many weeks ahead......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by whatwillbe View Post
    Hey Ladies. My hubby has this wk off work so I have been super busy getting all the things done around here that I have wanted to do for ages but never seems to get done with the kids around, cleaning walls, putting away small clothes ect.
    So I have been super good still. Eating really well and sticking under my calorie limit but have not exercised For some reason I just can't exercise in front of DH! He is not the most supportive person
    So today i weigh in day and it was not good Even though I have been perfect I still put on 400g so now sitting at 87.7kgs
    Well I hope you all are having a better week!
    All that housework is a bit of exercise

I cant exercise in front of DH either

Im going well have exercised mon and tues so far this week and have stuck to clean eating no worries. I dont have scales but i *feel* like ive lost weight and clothes fitting better etc

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies how are u all going?

I did a weigh in today. Ive lost just over 3kg in 2 weeks. 81.5 down to 78.2kg

bel_aiden is offline Breastfeeding Disadvantages... None, except those perceived as inconvenience.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Weigh in day this morning, bit scary stepping on the scales, was really hoping it was more then the 700grams last week..... 1.2 kg down to 92.8kg might make my short term goal of 85kg by 19th sept if i can keep up this momentum!