+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome Bel_aiden congrats on your weight loss!

I just whinged to DH that i need a treadmill and he said we can save up for one! Yay I know id use it soo much

bel_aiden is offline Breastfeeding Disadvantages... None, except those perceived as inconvenience.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the welcome
    We have a treadmill which is about 6 years old, ive been easing myself into it and im going to try do the c25k. I try go to zumba on monday nights and some wednesdays, but working in hospitality, some times i go weeks in a row that i cant.

What kind of exercising is everyone doing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well i cant go to a gym so just trying to walk whenever i can and do exercise DVDs

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am going on my walker for 45mins per day atm and when I get a bit fitter I am going to start body rocking (bodyrock.tv).

Thanks
    Reviews
    I did 30 mins cardio today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and my sister came over for lunch today and rocked up with a honey log for me and i refused and showed her all my clean eating pics hah!

bel_aiden is offline Breastfeeding Disadvantages... None, except those perceived as inconvenience.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    i was thinking of getting some dvds. i have zumba ones, love them with 3 kids its impossible to get to the gym (at a reasonable hour).

used the treadmiill yesterday, todays my "recovery day" but off to do some mowing, still class that as exercise (i have a 4100m2 block).

i had to work last night, then tonight and sunday, so hard not eating food at work. i work at a function centre, both in the kitchen and out the front... temptation everywhere!!!!

have a great weekend, il check back in on monday

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are we all going? Well ive stuck strictly to clean eating and feel great. I went for an hour walk today with sections of uphill. So tired now tho. Heres todays food so far uploadfromtaptalk1342422105871.jpguploadfromtaptalk1342422119993.jpg

Eating like this feels so good! Highly recommend it!

dreadlockfairy is offline The best things in life.....aren't things!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys can I join in? I just realized yesterday how much baby weight I have not lost. I need to lose 10-14 kg. Sigh . Have started walking everyday & Pilates once a week, ab work on fit ball every day.

Lol I blame my DH - he makes all the dinners & they are terrible for weight loss. Guess its back to making my own meals again

Thanks
    Reviews
    For sure hun welcome!! I need to loose about the same as you....its not that overwhelming we can do it!! I really recommend clean eating im finding it great. I dont go hungry and such fresh, healthy food. Do u have instagram? If so ill pm u my username i post all my clean eating pics on there from each day