+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by whatwillbe View Post
    Well I am excited!!! Jumped on the scales this morn and am down 1.7kgs! Yay! Hope to keep it up
    That is sooo awesome well done!! Im so happy for u!!! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey beachside mumma welcome!! Feel free to whinge whine or boast here along ur journey!! Im posting my daily clean meals on Instagram if anyones interested ill give u my username. Its a great motivational tool! Cant believe u dropped 5kg so quickly and most importantly so healthily thats great!! U must have nearly fell off the scales lol....bet u did a double take! How are u finding the clean eating??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi and thanks for the welcome. And yep I was pretty stunned! I see these threads and I always think about joining and I did join a few but never stuck to anything so haven't bothered for ages. But for some reason my mindset is different this time, and I feel so determined so I thought I would give it a go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I feel the same. This time im really confident ill succeed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Whatwillbe - 1.7 is great!! I have 3 under 4 and my DP is FIFO and I have trouble trying to find some quiet time to exercise as well. In the past week I've tried getting up early (but at least one of them was up as well pushing buttons and making it impossible), during the day (that was a disaster, took me an hour to get through 20 mins of DVD!) and at night after they're in bed. I've decided that at night is the best time for me to get it done, it's generally somewhere between 8.30-9.30 before I get done the other stuff I need to and can start but I generally only get interrupted to resettle 2 or 3 times if I'm lucky.

How are you going ShannandBoc?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good im just walking when its not raining and doing ab work at night.....im being mega strict with my eating to. Hopefully it will all b enough!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wish i had a treadmill

bel_aiden is offline Breastfeeding Disadvantages... None, except those perceived as inconvenience.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys, hoping i can join in! i havent really been a bubhub user for ages, but thought i might come here looking for some weightloss support!

i got to a point where i was standing on the scales and it was just shy of hitting 3 digits.... so didnt want to go there, so ive decided to loose those 10kg each my children have given to me..... so last wednesday i weighed in at 96.4kg, day 1 of my weightloss/lifestyle change
    this week i weighed in at 94.7, so a loss of 1.7

so hopefully ive got the ball rollling!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would like a treadmill as well, but I've decided that I need to make a start and keep at it for a while before I can justify spending money on one.

Welcome and well done with your loss bel_aiden.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Beachside Mumma & Bel_aiden!

Beachside Mumma - Congrats on your weightloss so far! It must have felt so good to know that your hard work is paying off and was worth it! I to am really starting to enjoy the exercise, can't belive its me saying that, lol! But I think its because I am so so so determind to get rid of this weight for good! I want it so bad

Be_aiden - I am is the same boat as you. I have only just joined BH, I saw the weightloss section and decided to join. Congrats on your 1.7kgs gone, feels good hey to see those numbers going down!

Shannon - I love my treadmill! It's so cold & rainy atm so i love being able to get on the treadmill, turn up the music and just go for it!