+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Well this morning was a huge fail!!! I had the best of intentions and even got out of bed at 5:30...but then I took 1 step into the garage (the walker is in there) and it was sooo freezing cold that I turned around and jumped back into my nice warm bed!
    I am a sook I know!!! But on the food front I have been great so thats a plus!
    How have you other ladies doing today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Aw nooo. Can u move it inside at all? Ive been very good on the food front....this is todays breakfast and lunch and ive made a huge pot of veg soup for dinner. Ive spent all morning cooking tho! The salad i made for lunch was amaazzingg. Warm chicken salad with lettuce, Cucumber, avocado, sundried tomatoes, apple, walnuts with a balsalmic and honey mustard dressing...uploadfromtaptalk1341893613970.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1341893630600.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    No room anywhere else to put it wow that salad looks yum! I normally have some sort of salad and meat for lunch to, whatever is the quickest to through together!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That sucks. Well maybe its a positive....the cold will make u go harder to warm up. You can do it. Im egging u on for tomorrow morning to be a success!! Guess what!! My DH is doing the clean eating with me too so makes it easier I did my ab work last night can feel it today and didnt make my walk this morning but plan to go this arvo when DD wakes up as long as its not raining!! Im so motivated!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just re read that u have 3 under 3. Are there twins in there? No wonder ur finding it hard thats alot of work. I have 1 and its full on!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow your so lucky that your hubby is doing it to, that would be a big help! My hubby is not really supportive, he says he will help me but it never seems to happen!
    Yeah I felt pretty crap for slacking out and going back to bed this morn! I WILL do better tomorrow!!!
    Yes I have twins, they are 9 month old boys & I have a 2 yr old boy, they keep me very busy!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I didnt get up at 5:30 but I did get up at 6 and get really organized so by the time the twins went down for a nap at 9 I jumped on the walker for 45mins!!! Yay!
    I am normally getting my breaky at 9 and dont want to exercise just after eating, so this morn was good!
    My weigh in day is Thursday so going to try and stay positive for even a tiny loss!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow with 3 under 3 ur doing a great job id doubt id make it on the treadmill!! Glad u got up yesterday...45mins is great and if nothing else it will give u more energy to get through the day. Hope u start seeing results on the scales soon!! Let me know how ur weigh in goes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I am excited!!! Jumped on the scales this morn and am down 1.7kgs! Yay! Hope to keep it up

10. The Following User Says Thank You to whatwillbe For This Useful Post:

ShanandBoc  (12-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi can I join too? I've just had my 3rd bub and I'm really determined to lose this weight! I now have about 30kg to lose as well. I started last Thursday and I am just trying to eat as clean as possible and have just started a program that is mainly weights based but focuses on lifting heavy weights for a small number of reps, and 20 - 30 min of cardio a day. I really love this program (first time I've ever said that about exercise!!) and I actually really love weights. And I'm starting to enjoy the cardio side more. I feel so empowered which is making me 10 times for determined! Anyway I started at 96kg last Thursday morning and this morning I weighed in at 91kg! I couldn't believe it and I'm so excited!