+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Red face Weightloss budy?

Hi Ladies,
    I have 29kgs to lose and a year to do it! We will be ttc bub#4 next July, ONLY if I have lost the weight that is.
    I have been trying to lose the weight for the last 6months and its not coming off So I thought it would be great to have a place I can rant about food, exercise and the dreaded scales! And hopfully get some encouragement and motivation from other mums or mums to be going through the same stuff.
    So if there are any other mums out there who have been trying to lose weight or anyone who wants to start please come join me and maybe we can keep each other going and on track!

Beth

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey ive just started a clean eating plan today as we are going to start ttc#2 in 3.5 months. Im currently 81.5kg and would like to loose 10-15kg at least. I went for a walk today and am doing some ab work tonight.....Im on here everyday so ill help keep u motivated and vice versa. Ive taken a before pic in underwear and am going to take a pic every 2 weeks to monitor progress. Also am taking pics of all meals and snacks i eat to motivate me to eat well

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Todays brekkie and lunch uploadfromtaptalk1341810678902.jpguploadfromtaptalk1341810691885.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll join you

We are ttc bub number 1 (i have ds and dd from previous marriage)

I lost around 30kg last year but put at least 1/2 that back on. When I lost before I was eating plaeo and doing crossfit.

Must get motivated to eat healthier and exercise.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh i dont have scales so will only weigh every couple of weeks at my mums. Going to concerntrate more on visual motivation and how i feel rather than numbers

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great to hear from you ladies!
    As I said I have been trying to lose weight for a while and I have (at the instance of my fitness freak sis) just started counting calories 2 wks ago. I eat between 1100-1200 cals per day and since I am trying to stick to clean eating I am finding it easy to stay under 1200 cals per day.
    My problem is exercising I hate it!!! But since I have not even lost 1 gram in the last 2 wks I think I need to pull my finger out and exercise!
    When do you ladies find is the best time for you to exercise?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Should also add I am 168cm and weigh 89kgs. My pre baby weight 3 years ago was 60kgs and am going to get back to that!
    I will post some pics as soon as I learn how to do it! lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Exercise - im doing walking late morning with DD.....and floor work / DVD at night once DD goes to bed

Thanks
    Reviews
    With 3 chn under 3 I am way to busy through out the day to exercise and way to tired at night to be stuffed sooooo I am going to try and get up at 5:30 tomorrow and jump on the walker for 45mins before the boys wake.
    Wish me luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    You can do it Beth (my name is Shannon btw) Just think of how good you will feel afterwards!! I just did some ab work