View Poll Results: Do you have gay relatives or close friends that see your kids a lot?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yep, I am gay

1 1.96%
  • Yep, we have family members or close friends who are gay

35 68.63%
  • No, we have family members, but we don't ever see them/it's not talked about

0 0%
  • No, we don't have any close relationships with anyone who is gay

12 23.53%
  • other

3 5.88%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My cousin is gay and we have some close friends who are gay/bisexual.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My cousin is gay and we have a few close friends who are bisexual and lesbian.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    No I have none. But it wouldn't worry me if I had. Even if my ds turned out gay I would love and adore him no differently.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My sister is Lesbian, (has a partner) my cousin is lesbian & my mums bestfriend male is gay & my DS is very close to his aunty (sister) & mums bestfriend. We do not have a problem with it, they are still family & we will just teach DS the difference in their relationships when he is older.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gay? I don't know... My brother dated a pre-op transexual, my cousin enjoys both men and women and my uncle had a relationship with a man before having a family and 25+ years of marriage to my aunt.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My brother is gay and has been with his current partner for about 4yrs. Does not bother me in the slightest, he is my baby brother and I love him for him.

We are very close so DD will be raised seeing both uncles as the norm.

Sent from my HTC Liberty using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    One of my best friends in the world is a lesbian, she has just met the love of her life and I am so happy for her, and very happy for DD to see different types of families and love as normal. When I am out with DD and my friend people always think we are DD's two mums, and we do play up on it a bit hehe...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I do have friends i went to school with and friends that i met while travelling that are gay but I dont know any in my day to day life that DS could spend time with.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by veve View Post
    Our best man brought his boyfriend with him to our wedding ... certainly became a talking point as the night went on and our relatives realised that they weren't just friends (because friends dont dance like that together .. rofl)
    reminds me of the looks DP and I got when we went to our sperm donor's wedding when I was 7 months pregnant!!! You could read the older people's minds - so you say the pregnant one is gay? With the one that's with her? With the groom's sperm???? It was mainly older generation folks from the bride's side (country folks as well), the donor's family were all cool.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Love this thread!! My beautiful son lives in a house full of gays! Me.. Dp and one male and one female housemate.. All wonderful people!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub