+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 54 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast
Results 491 to 500 of 533
  1. #491
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    3,198
    Thanks
    312
    Thanked
    960
    Reviews
    13
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ccb has been processed and app says the 31st of July so does that mean I receive it tomorrow or they pay it tomorrow?
    Still not sure if I'll get ftb stuff as tax is still processing

  2. #492
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,555
    Thanks
    879
    Thanked
    559
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maternidade View Post
    Ccb has been processed and app says the 31st of July so does that mean I receive it tomorrow or they pay it tomorrow?
    Still not sure if I'll get ftb stuff as tax is still processing
    You should receive it tomorrow

  3. #493
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    17,710
    Thanks
    1,392
    Thanked
    7,295
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Wow! My husband and I only did our tax return last Saturday and already been paid ccb lump sum.

  4. #494
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,335
    Thanks
    84
    Thanked
    577
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My tax return has been finalized but my husbands isn't showing in his mygov login. We did them at the same time!

  5. #495
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,694
    Thanks
    1,185
    Thanked
    3,209
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Waiting to see if I get CCR as it normally is paid annually. I was made redundant and looking for work and started my own business. In the past I have never done my tax return before it was paid. I don't think the two are linked.

  6. #496
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    17,710
    Thanks
    1,392
    Thanked
    7,295
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lilypily View Post
    Waiting to see if I get CCR as it normally is paid annually. I was made redundant and looking for work and started my own business. In the past I have never done my tax return before it was paid. I don't think the two are linked.
    When I was getting paid the rebate quarterly, they would only pay last quarter once tax return done.

    But it was the child care benefit I received today, not the rebate.

  7. #497
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    782
    Thanks
    245
    Thanked
    767
    Reviews
    4
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by caketin View Post
    My tax return has been finalized but my husbands isn't showing in his mygov login. We did them at the same time!
    I'm in the same boat. So frustrating as I want to know how much we'll getting from ftb

  8. #498
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,694
    Thanks
    1,185
    Thanked
    3,209
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRedV View Post
    When I was getting paid the rebate quarterly, they would only pay last quarter once tax return done.

    But it was the child care benefit I received today, not the rebate.
    That's really interesting as I never get my tax done till December. I get my CCR annually. Wonder if there is a difference.

  9. #499
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,555
    Thanks
    438
    Thanked
    910
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Dh and I both did our tax returns today...do we need to do anything else to get ftb supp (we elect to have it paid annually)...like is there a form to do or does it happen automatically after tax is lodged? Centrelink website is not letting me log on....

  10. #500
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,654
    Thanks
    736
    Thanked
    423
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Patience86 View Post
    Dh and I both did our tax returns today...do we need to do anything else to get ftb supp (we elect to have it paid annually)...like is there a form to do or does it happen automatically after tax is lodged? Centrelink website is not letting me log on....
    Its automatic


 

Similar Threads

  1. ftp supps will I get anyway because...
    By Sensational in forum Family Finances
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 14-08-2012, 12:53
  2. FTB supps....
    By jingle in forum Family Finances
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 25-07-2012, 09:51
  3. Centrelink supps after tax?
    By tricks in forum Family Finances
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 18-07-2012, 13:55

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Pebblebee
Parents spend hours looking for things they need NOW. The keys, the remote, darling daughter's treasured teddy. Stop wasting precious time looking & start finding with Bub Hub reviewed Pebblebee Smart Tag. Simply attach a Pebblebee and find it fast.
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
Hills Swimming Kenthurst
Located in the beautiful suburb of Kenthurst and boasts a heated 25m pool. We conduct world-leading Baby and Parent Classes, Preschool Classes, School Age and Squad Training. Our classes are small, our service personal and our quality of the highest.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!