+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 54 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jensha View Post
    I checked today and tax has been finalised it goes in my bank on 23rd. Currently on phone to centrelink to find out when I get my ft sup payments
    My tax has been finalised and due to go into my bank on the 23rd also.
    Called centrelink this morning asking when supps will be paid (ftb goes in 23rd)...only to be told that they are in 'wash up' and it may take a further 2 weeks to be released. I asked what washe up means, and they lady told me its just a cross check with other government agencies for debts (which i dont have) - its all straight forward, i dont claim anything other than ftb part a.

According to other phone calls i made to centrelink, i was told that the only info they were waiting on was from the ato. One lady even sent a trigger to release my supps within days once getting the info from the ato. So i dont understand all this cross checking..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Got my tax refund today, and my supplements go in tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I just got my supps today, was 13 days after DH and I lodged our tax returns that I received them.

Looking forward to seeing what happens with CCB balancing now. I believe that doesn't start happening until the 4th Monday of July.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by emma26 View Post
    My tax has been finalised and due to go into my bank on the 23rd also.
    Called centrelink this morning asking when supps will be paid (ftb goes in 23rd)...only to be told that they are in 'wash up' and it may take a further 2 weeks to be released. I asked what washe up means, and they lady told me its just a cross check with other government agencies for debts (which i dont have) - its all straight forward, i dont claim anything other than ftb part a.

According to other phone calls i made to centrelink, i was told that the only info they were waiting on was from the ato. One lady even sent a trigger to release my supps within days once getting the info from the ato. So i dont understand all this cross checking..
    I got told the same thing when I called.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My status has been changed to balancing in progress (previously was waiting). Anyone know how long the balancing part takes?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilahh View Post
    My status has been changed to balancing in progress (previously was waiting). Anyone know how long the balancing part takes?
    Mine has been.'Balancing in Progress' since last Friday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cicho View Post
    Mine has been.'Balancing in Progress' since last Friday
    Mine changed to Balancing in progress at some stage today and i just decided to check my app a few minutes ago and the balancing has been completed with an amount and due to be paid on the 23rd. Although it was a slight waiting game to get this far, the balancing process was extremely fast.....not sure if it had anything to do with my normal ftb payment due this week...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Where do you see it's waiting or balancing in progress?

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's in the Centrelink app under "my finances" or on the Mygov site under "profile" and "my finances".

Farkkkkk I just saw that I got overpaid the school kids bonus and I owe that back!! How annoying!!! >.<

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilahh View Post
    It's in the Centrelink app under "my finances" or on the Mygov site under "profile" and "my finances".

Farkkkkk I just saw that I got overpaid the school kids bonus and I owe that back!! How annoying!!! >.<
    I don't have anything like that in my app under my profile it just has my information no finances