+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 54 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    What actual Team is processing this?

If it is a TASMANIAN team read my Posyt and expect extensive delays, as they have 4,000+ outstanding Claims:

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...1-month-so-far
    Last edited by alexportnoy; 08-08-2014 at 18:16.

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    Quote Originally Posted by kerryberry View Post
    i finally got my tax return this morning yay...and my Centrelink app says balancing is complete but some of the info is not available to check back tom that was yesterday underneath it its says I will receive full supps my payment amount hasent changed at all I was under the impression I had a debt as Centrelink took a amount from my tax did anyone else have this message on there app?
    I got a letter on my app informing me that I had a debt but I owed nothing because they took the outstanding money straight out of my tax refund before the ato released it. Df got his refund today, I am still waiting. We did our tax together so I can only assume my cheque is late because of the business between centrelink and the ato?

Does that help?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I got a letter today saying that everything is balanced and I am due no more money but hubbie hasnt even done his tax yet and I quoted more than we earnt so hoping they reassess again. Is the end of year payment seperate to what is paid fortnightly

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My tax return was processed on Wednesday (after 8 days) and going in on Monday and my supps are going in Tuesday. Can't believe how quick it was. I changed our income estimate heaps so was overpaid a little and got 160 taken out of my supps but still happy I got something!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I did my tax on the 26th of July and got the Centrelink payment on the 7th of August. Still waiting for my actual tax back. I expect it next week possibly.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wondering what timeframes are like now? My ex did his tax through his accountant last night, I did mine online through mytax and I'm expecting centrelink backpayment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Anon1234 View Post
    Just wondering what timeframes are like now? My ex did his tax through his accountant last night, I did mine online through mytax and I'm expecting centrelink backpayment.
    DH had his lodged on Friday by the accountant and our supps and arrears will be paid tomorrow on our usual payment day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I just have a question we got some payment but how do I tell if I get childcare payments?

We made centrelink pay directly to centre Etc. I'm so confused this is our first lot

Thanks
    Reviews
    Did it say what it was on your payment summary?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know this is an oldie but as it's the same subject matter I was wondering..

Does anyone know how long it takes from "balancing" stage on the app to when you actually find out how much/ get the supps?

I actually think we might have a debt because I underestimated but I'm hopeful!