+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 54 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    update for me by tax balance was finally in credit yesterday amount**** this morning it has been debited *** still a nice little amount in credit I obviously had a debt reason not getting suppliments my tax is still showing as progressing does anyone know how long I have to wait to receive it now one centrelink have taken out there bit?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Submitted my husband's tax return on 28th and today it showed as going in on 6th!!! Which I'm rapt about. Just hope mine is all OK as I submitted it on 29th. I am self employed too but earn well under tax free threshold along with my other job.

Bummer is we can't touch my husband's money as it has to go into savings. Will be hard though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has anyone received payment for their CCR/CCB reconciliation for this quarter? the centerlink website says from 31st July to 6th August payments will be made, but I can't see anything on the app or the centerlink website as to where my reconcilliation is.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by henmeister View Post
    Has anyone received payment for their CCR/CCB reconciliation for this quarter? the centerlink website says from 31st July to 6th August payments will be made, but I can't see anything on the app or the centerlink website as to where my reconcilliation is.
    Nope I haven't, can't see anything about it on the app or anything either.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Finally got our lump sum today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My supps went in today. We ended up with quite a big debt as DF did a lot of overtime this year, so only got a teeny bit which is a bit disappointing. However waiting for my letter. I'm kinda hoping we might still get a little from CCR but not holding my breath

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got my ccb/ccr reconciliation payment yesterday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    i finally got my tax return this morning yay...and my Centrelink app says balancing is complete but some of the info is not available to check back tom that was yesterday underneath it its says I will receive full supps my payment amount hasent changed at all I was under the impression I had a debt as Centrelink took a amount from my tax did anyone else have this message on there app?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to kerryberry For This Useful Post:

Cicho  (07-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ending 5/6/15100 Posts in a week
    So discovered why I didn't get all my supps. Apparently the centrelink portal hates 2 children with medical exemption for immunisations. I was asked if I want to change it to conciencous objecter. I said no because I believe in vaxxing children for herd immunity. Now to wait for my supps and be prepared for it to stuff up again next year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by henmeister View Post
    Rang today and they said first two weeks of august so hoping soon