+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 54 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Mine are going in tomorrow according to my online account. After finding out i had to lodge a non lodgement with the ATO, I called Monday to find out if they had received my non lodgement and a nice man said No but he can do it over the phone (Which someone else said they couldnt) and did it. It was pushed through by centrelink and came up on the system Tuesday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Does anyone know how long it takes to get reconciliation for people who only claim at the end of the financial year?

I submitted my claim this morning online.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRedV View Post
    Does anyone know how long it takes to get reconciliation for people who only claim at the end of the financial year?

I submitted my claim this morning online.
    If they have all your information, like partners tax return and if you aren't required to lodge through the ato, it tends to be done quite quickly. It can range from a couple of days to a week. Sometimes, things get held up and takes longer. Calling often can help speed the process along I find, because everyone will tell you something different.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by momoftwo2 View Post
    If they have all your information, like partners tax return and if you aren't required to lodge through the ato, it tends to be done quite quickly. It can range from a couple of days to a week. Sometimes, things get held up and takes longer. Calling often can help speed the process along I find, because everyone will tell you something different.
    We both have to do tax returns, but they've been done and currently being processed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRedV View Post
    We both have to do tax returns, but they've been done and currently being processed
    I would think it wouldnt be long. Personally, I would give them a call to confirm they have your information. Quite often, if they have they can put it through on the phone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I'm so glad I read this post!!

I finally called and the guy on the phone said for some reason mine didn't automatically go through the system and had I of not called it wouldn't have even been processed!!! It's now being paid Monday!! Yay.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Once the Centerlink Supps are done, will the CCR/CCB reconcilliation payments be far away, Supps payment goes in Monday, but there is no mention of the CCR payments for childcare for the previous quarter.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by henmeister View Post
    Once the Centerlink Supps are done, will the CCR/CCB reconcilliation payments be far away, Supps payment goes in Monday, but there is no mention of the CCR payments for childcare for the previous quarter.
    I heard from the Facebook page they weren't getting done until 31st of July and after the supplements were done... That page is pretty helpful.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I did my non-lodgement on the 2nd July, DH did his etax on the 8th, got his return on the 16th. Then it turns out I had to do an online lump sum claim for my things this year (I claim yearly but for some reason they had cancelled my payments completely - hence the lump sum claim), so I did that on the 17th, and will get all my payments on the 28th. Feeling so rich right now

bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yay after my phone call yesterday I just got a notification to say it's being paid on Tuesday yay a little more then expected