+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 54 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Still nothing showing yet, rang last Wednesday told it's not automatically doing it ( it's showing all the information they need ) so has been sent over to be manually processed I will ring again on Friday if nothing changes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We're in the same boat. I received a letter from CL saying they are unable to process our claims for ftb as we are yet to lodge tax returns with the ATO- yet my DH and I have both received our tax refunds and Notice of Assessments back from the ATO? Is it worth a call or will they sort it out eventually? I'm not really in a hurry but I worry it could sit there for months and yet everything is ready to go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I get mine tuesday

mother to a beautiful baby boy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can someone tell me how much the supp for ftb A should be. I am a mum of 3 and only claim ftb as a lump sum.
    Tia

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Stolen View Post
    Can someone tell me how much the supp for ftb A should be. I am a mum of 3 and only claim ftb as a lump sum.
    Tia
    A bit over $700/per child. Can't remember exactly... might have been about $715?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ozeymumof5 View Post
    They can only process it once the ATO has passed it through. When I called thismorning she said it was my dh's tax info they were waiting on yet we got it done at the same time! His got processed over the weekend so that's how she was able to get my ftb lump sum pushed through faster.
    Ahh ok! thanks for that! I get my normal FTB thursday, so if theres nothing then i might give them another call and see what happens.

We're getting DS a new carseat (at the max height shoulder line on his meridian ) and hopefully just a bit of shopping for DS and I!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Patience Belmont , I have had this happen my arrears for SPP and FTB has been paid but not childcare rebate. Has yours been sorted now? Did you have to do anything to get it fixed up?

Quote Originally Posted by Patience Belmont View Post
    Has anyone's shown it will be paid the arrears, the supp payment but not the childcare rebate or arrears money?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashley595 View Post
    @Patience Belmont , I have had this happen my arrears for SPP and FTB has been paid but not childcare rebate. Has yours been sorted now? Did you have to do anything to get it fixed up?
    Nope still showing only the ftb. Didn't have a chance to call today so if it's still showing tomorrow will give them a call at work lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Patience Belmont View Post
    Nope still showing only the ftb. Didn't have a chance to call today so if it's still showing tomorrow will give them a call at work lol
    I was paid my ftb arrears beginning of the month. Only did my tax last week so am waiting on that... so only waiting on CCR as well. I saw it mentioned that they wouldn't start reconciling ccb/ccr until the end of July though. Maybe that's why?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to HarvestMoon For This Useful Post:

Patience Belmont  (21-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HarvestMoon View Post
    I was paid my ftb arrears beginning of the month. Only did my tax last week so am waiting on that... so only waiting on CCR as well. I saw it mentioned that they wouldn't start reconciling ccb/ccr until the end of July though. Maybe that's why?

Oh that would make sense then!