+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 54 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MayoBean View Post
    Yay thats great glad she was helpful. Really does take away a bit of stress!! Using mine for flights to bris and was getting anxious about not booking when its cheap but happy now.

Sorry to others that have had poo heads. Try again another day/time and hopefully you'll have more luck then.

Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    So glad you can get your flights booked! Is this for Christmas? I bet everybody will be excited to meet the new addition

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay! Mine is going through on Tuesday! *happy dance*

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AngelicHobgoblin For This Useful Post:

MayoBean  (20-07-2014),Purple Lily  (20-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, you all seem to be way more on the ball than me and can't find answers online! could I please have some help.. Would you have to be claiming ftb for a full year to be eligible for these supps? (I have a 7 month old so have only been claiming since December/January) so only half a financial year. Also if you have never been eligible for ftb b (as I went back to work straight after ppl) would you get the supp for ftb b? I'm guessing not?

Tia xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by XmasDayBub View Post
    Hi all, you all seem to be way more on the ball than me and can't find answers online! could I please have some help.. Would you have to be claiming ftb for a full year to be eligible for these supps? (I have a 7 month old so have only been claiming since December/January) so only half a financial year. Also if you have never been eligible for ftb b (as I went back to work straight after ppl) would you get the supp for ftb b? I'm guessing not?

Tia xx
    You should still get supps payment $700 per kid and $350 per family, as long as you havent underestimated your income with them you should recieve the payments too.
    You need to sign up to MYGOV as you get updates and letters on when you recieve payments.
    My gov says that supps will be processed on the same date that your last FTB payment for the financial year has gone in, in most cases Mid July.

HugsBunny is offline Once upon a time there was a bunny.........
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    You won't get the full supps if your child was only 7 months at the end of the financial year.

Your best bet is to call centrelink and ask.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    You also wont get the FTB part B sup (the $350 per family) if you are not eligible for part b.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by XmasDayBub View Post

Tia xx
    You will get a part payment of FTB A supplement but nothing for FTB B. The supplements are designed to help in the event you need to pay money back at the EOFY & are withheld from your payments throughout the year, if you don't get the payment, there is nothing to withhold & pay at the EOFY.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    500 Posts in a week
    400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekFunniest Caption
    Does everyone have to put in a non lodgement form or call? I can't remember doing anything last year but I still got the supps.

"Insert witty signature here"

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    Quote Originally Posted by tadpoles View Post
    Does everyone have to put in a non lodgement form or call? I can't remember doing anything last year but I still got the supps.

"Insert witty signature here"
    Im fairly certain you have to with centrelink to get your supps and I strongly recommend doing one with tax dept too so you dont get a fine.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

11. The Following User Says Thank You to peanutmonkey For This Useful Post:

FrothyFrog  (21-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    This stuff confuses me so much!

Our son was born in march so have only been getting paid since then and had to give an estimate for the whole year.

Can anyone tell me if you have overestimated for the whole year if it is pro rata and would we get a pro rata supplement payment?

I'm also guessing that non of this happens til we do our tax? Also if you end up with an ato debt does the ato take any of it?

I was thinking of calling centrelink but thought I'd ask here first

Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app