+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 54 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 533
  1. #181
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    7,053
    Thanks
    6,263
    Thanked
    5,481
    Reviews
    4
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    Hold on underestimate or overestimate? Overestimate is when you get arrears because you said your income was more than it is.... under estimating is when say you say you earnt $50k but you actually earnt 55k. You can sometimes get a debt then, thats what the supps are actually for to try and compensate for that happening so you dont end up owing them money.

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to peanutmonkey For This Useful Post:

    Lauzy  (14-07-2014)

  3. #182
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Regents Park
    Posts
    1,047
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked
    147
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by peanutmonkey View Post
    Hold on underestimate or overestimate? Overestimate is when you get arrears because you said your income was more than it is.... under estimating is when say you say you earnt $50k but you actually earnt 55k. You can sometimes get a debt then, thats what the supps are actually for to try and compensate for that happening so you dont end up owing them money.

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Under estimated! I was over by 2k, hubby over by 3k! So not expecting much!

  4. #183
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    7,668
    Thanks
    5,719
    Thanked
    3,068
    Reviews
    25
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by peanutmonkey View Post
    Hold on underestimate or overestimate? Overestimate is when you get arrears because you said your income was more than it is.... under estimating is when say you say you earnt $50k but you actually earnt 55k. You can sometimes get a debt then, thats what the supps are actually for to try and compensate for that happening so you dont end up owing them money.

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Hah whoops sorry yes I read her post wrong! Baby brain and two sick kids

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Purple Lily For This Useful Post:

    peanutmonkey  (14-07-2014)

  6. #184
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    7,053
    Thanks
    6,263
    Thanked
    5,481
    Reviews
    4
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Lily View Post
    Hah whoops sorry yes I read her post wrong! Baby brain and two sick kids
    Hehe no need to explain to me hun, I totally understand xox

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to peanutmonkey For This Useful Post:

    Purple Lily  (15-07-2014)

  8. #185
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked
    2
    Reviews
    0
    Mine still hasn't updated since the 7th. It's really bugging me. I don't want to call because I know that'll be at least an hour on hold, but I'm sick of checking the app! It still says it's waiting for my final payment of the 13/14 year but I got that nearly a bloody week ago!

  9. #186
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    7,668
    Thanks
    5,719
    Thanked
    3,068
    Reviews
    25
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by GTMB View Post
    Mine still hasn't updated since the 7th. It's really bugging me. I don't want to call because I know that'll be at least an hour on hold, but I'm sick of checking the app! It still says it's waiting for my final payment of the 13/14 year but I got that nearly a bloody week ago!
    Yep same here!

  10. #187
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    7,053
    Thanks
    6,263
    Thanked
    5,481
    Reviews
    4
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    How frustrating but probably worth a phone call unfortunately

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  11. #188
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,290
    Thanks
    2,377
    Thanked
    903
    Reviews
    72
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GTMB View Post
    Mine still hasn't updated since the 7th. It's really bugging me. I don't want to call because I know that'll be at least an hour on hold, but I'm sick of checking the app! It still says it's waiting for my final payment of the 13/14 year but I got that nearly a bloody week ago!
    Mine was like that to so I phoned today and they sorted it out, so I will get the supps Thursday, only about a 30 minute wait.

  12. #189
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,201
    Thanks
    389
    Thanked
    363
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GTMB View Post
    Mine still hasn't updated since the 7th. It's really bugging me. I don't want to call because I know that'll be at least an hour on hold, but I'm sick of checking the app! It still says it's waiting for my final payment of the 13/14 year but I got that nearly a bloody week ago!
    Same here. Was going to ring but the wait was over an hour the last few days. So going to visit the local office.

    Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  13. #190
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Toowoomba
    Posts
    5,363
    Thanks
    6,091
    Thanked
    2,735
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    My friend called Centrelink to ask about her supps today and they did it for her whole she was on the phone and she'll get them Thursday now. Mine still aren't showing up. I get my tax return tomorrow so hopefully the supps won't be too far away.


 

Similar Threads

  1. ftp supps will I get anyway because...
    By Sensational in forum Family Finances
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 14-08-2012, 12:53
  2. FTB supps....
    By jingle in forum Family Finances
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 25-07-2012, 09:51
  3. Centrelink supps after tax?
    By tricks in forum Family Finances
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 18-07-2012, 13:55

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
BAE The Label
Versatile, premium maternity wear that you will love throughout pregnancy and long after. Cleverly designed for for all stages of motherhood so that you can 'Just be you (+1)'.
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
Little Kickers NSW
Little Kickers was launched in 2002 in the UK and arrived Down Under in 2009. Our motto is “Play not Push” and we provide a positive fun-filled soccer program for children aged 18 months -7 years in a vibrant, group play environment.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!