+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    No, never.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I was left money when my mum died (close to 100k)..also when my grandpa died..(50k)

I have won the lotto a few times..only small amounts though..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OurLittleBlessing View Post
    My husbands relatives have paid for a Nanny for us while I have been sick this year. We are finishing up with that now, as I am getting much better, but I will forever be grateful to them. It has added up to thousands and it has helped us out of a difficult situation.

I think that counts doesn't it?
    Oh that is so lovely of them. Definitely counts!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to NancyBlackett For This Useful Post:

OurLittleBlessing  (09-07-2012)

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    No I haven't won anything more than $40 but I don't gamble, buy lotto tickets etc.

I have been gifted small amounts of money (less than $1000) on a few occassions when have been struggling for money but never gifted anything significant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My dad loaned us $60,000 - to pay off our car loan and use as a house deposit. We are paying it back every week, but I still think its incredibly kind and we are very lucky to have been given that opportunity.

Dh's grandfather in the UK left him 1500 pound when he passed, we got it in March last year and used it to buy a new couch

Dh also won $2000 on pokies about 2 years ago. Pretty good return from $20.

I won an Easter raffle once.... So. Much. Chocolate!

My father has spoken with me about inheritance and that my brother and I should each get $200,000 when he passes. When he & his wife pass we will also get the title of his million dollar property. I dont live my life banking on receiving this money, I would rather have no inheritance and still have my dad around - however it is nice to know that he is doing it for us.