+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Stupid question..

My throat was a little sore yestetday and today its gotten alot worse.. I feel reallt run down so I have just layed down to have a nap and I cant cause of the pain.. My face actually feels like its puffing. I have never really had a sore throat.. Do I take panadol and let it go away? Or will I need antibiotocs.?
    Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I would take panadol and see how you go. This may be tmi but do you have really smell breath? As this can be a sign of infection?

Thanks
    Reviews
    My DS is sick ATM with tontilits & infection & I now have a sore throat aswell & pregnant so can't take anything but panadol & I've noticed his breath is really bad smelling. Also if you look in a mirror down at your tonsils they might be white or really red & swollen

Thanks
    Reviews
    When dp comes home ill get her to smell my breath haha.. Thanks for the replies.. Ill stick it out a little longer maybe

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummytopeanut View Post
    My DS is sick ATM with tontilits & infection & I now have a sore throat aswell & pregnant so can't take anything but panadol & I've noticed his breath is really bad smelling. Also if you look in a mirror down at your tonsils they might be white or really red & swollen
    So is mine, we spent 48hrs at the children's because of it and febrile convulsions. Hence why I asked if breath was smelly. I hope you aren't getting it too, nothing worse.

Hope everyone starts feeling better soon.