Closed Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    There is a woman at school that constantly parks in the disabled bay it irks me, sure no one else needs it but still..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I'd say you can use them for sure. I'd say they are "pram aged" type thing. Because "parents" can mean great grandparents really - you are always a parent. Can't be parents with babies because you almost need it more for toddlers!!! So PWP I take as being if it's reasonable to put them in a pram.

Thats my interpretation!!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by Thermolicious View Post
    There is a woman at school that constantly parks in the disabled bay it irks me, sure no one else needs it but still..
    We have one of those too. We have 3 old grandma's with permits that do need it and often miss out because of this woman

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by loving6 View Post
    We have one of those too. We have 3 old grandma's with permits that do need it and often miss out because of this woman
    Yeah it happens at my nieces school when my mum goes to use them, lucky my dad is the gardener and he tells them to move on!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Boobycino View Post
    I'd say you can use them for sure. I'd say they are "pram aged" type thing. Because "parents" can mean great grandparents really - you are always a parent. Can't be parents with babies because you almost need it more for toddlers!!! So PWP I take as being if it's reasonable to put them in a pram.

Thats my interpretation!!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub
    This. I use them even if DS is not in the pram because he's a runner it's safer for us to be a close to the entrance as possible. If we can't get a park close to the entrance I have to carry him which Is becoming backbreaking!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I do if I have either or both of the girls. The idea is that it's safer if the park is wider/closer and I think that applies to trolleys or prams equally.

I have been known to write notes when it's obviously a non-parent in the spot (no car seat etc). I even said "nice pram" to some guy getting out of a sporty car with no car seat, child or pram once. He was rude enough to park there but actually felt guilty enough when confronted to lie about it (said he was picking up his wife and child!). Yeah whatever.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    use them whenever you want.

i never do as it evokes crazy psycho women who inspect me and my car and give me dirty looks, untill i get pram out.
    i can see them pen ready, with the passive aggressive note that is supposed to scare me
    into submission..
    drives me batty so i drive to the non judgemental normal spots.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ishtyban For This Useful Post:

Bexta  (09-07-2012),Inked Mumma  (09-07-2012),~BEXTER~  (08-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishtyban View Post
    use them whenever you want.

i never do as it evokes crazy psycho women who inspect me and my car and give me dirty looks, untill i get pram out.
    i can see them pen ready, with the passive aggressive note that is supposed to scare me
    into submission..
    drives me batty so i drive to the non judgemental normal spots.
    This!! I once had a lady stop her car behind me and get out yell at me because I was in a pram spot. I told her to come look in the window and see for herself that I had a 1yo inside... She then made a bishy comment about how her 4wd warrants the spot more than my hatch?! What the?! We both had one kid... What difference does our car make?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    They say "parents with prams" not "parents using prams".. I also think its meant to target an age group of the kids, not a specific requirement that you have to use a pram. More that you should have a child who is in the age group to go in a pram.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Melzey For This Useful Post:

Boobycino  (08-07-2012),MrJones&Me  (09-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I only have DD so no I wouldn't take the spot. But with more then one I probably would!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to waterlily For This Useful Post:

Maybelline  (09-07-2012)