+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Lol ZK!

We used Forget Me Not Impressions for our three. Quality is amazing. The owner is lovely, we know her through work connections. She is located on the Sunny Coast but travels to Brisbane and areas.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Used Impressionable Kids in Wantirna VIC. Happy with product, thought the quality matched the display. The frame is brown-taped on back though and this is visible from the side- bit annoying if you display on wall with nothing to help conceal sides of the frame. But I don't have anything from Twinkle Toes to compare it to.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Have use twinkle toes 3 times so far on the gold coast and Adelaide and they are beautiful!!! About to get number 4 done in the next few weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Definitely twinkle toes. I found their work to be better...
    As for lifetime warranty, I don't know if they advertise it as such, but my friends smashed when they were moving house and the TT lady was happy to fix everything up for her despite the product being 10 years old

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have organised to pay a visit to the local franchisees for both companies to check out their work. I love the versatility of the impressionable kids frames, but we'll see. The lady I have been in contact with from TT has been fantastic. Will report back after I have checked both products out in person!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've used Impressionable Kids for DS and was very happy with the quality. The lady we dealt with was lovely and friendly.

We also got DD done 2 weeks ago through IK.

We got two hands and feet, with photo which we supplied. The cost was around $220....which l think is slightly more expensive that twinkle toes.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kelseyleigh, which TT are you visiting? We got ours done with Laura at Wakerly, she is wonderful and do helpful we just recently did a photo shoot with her for the some advertising at the baby expo too

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think the lady's name is Kara - she's down at Mt Warren Park. She has been super helpful so far.