+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 38
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    315
    Thanks
    153
    Thanked
    58
    Reviews
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by zombiekitty View Post
    And the last 2
    Has actually put me off using Impressionable kids in the future...

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    0
    Reviews
    0
    Uummm I'm not sure who you are but I was asking what others thought also... I think it is rude what you are doing and now I know why I never comment on anything... A bit upset...

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    0
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by zombiekitty View Post
    And the last 2
    It seems zobmiekitty that if someone disagrees with you and prefers Impressionable Kids then you are accusing them of being dodgy.. I find this interesting as it seems to me after rereading all the posts that you seem very one sided to Twinkle Toes and am begining to think you be linked to them in more ways than just as a customer. I am sure all those who have also read the thread would have to question the same thing.
    To the person who originally asked the question... do your research, go see the samples in places where you can because I believe that a product speaks for it self. Good luck and I am sure you will be happy with the frame with who ever you decide to go with.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    4,146
    Thanks
    345
    Thanked
    871
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Emjay576 View Post
    It seems zobmiekitty that if someone disagrees with you and prefers Impressionable Kids then you are accusing them of being dodgy.. I find this interesting as it seems to me after rereading all the posts that you seem very one sided to Twinkle Toes and am begining to think you be linked to them in more ways than just as a customer. I am sure all those who have also read the thread would have to question the same thing.
    To the person who originally asked the question... do your research, go see the samples in places where you can because I believe that a product speaks for it self. Good luck and I am sure you will be happy with the frame with who ever you decide to go with.

  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zombiekitty For This Useful Post:

    Glover  (08-07-2012),Stiflers Mom  (07-07-2012),Witwicky  (08-07-2012)

  6. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    815
    Thanks
    151
    Thanked
    129
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have used Twinkle Toes for all 3 of mine and haven't had a problem and it looks great!

  7. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    297
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked
    103
    Reviews
    0
    I have had all three of my kids done with Impressionable Kids. I had hands and feet done, with a photo also in the frame. I also had plaques added which listed the birth weight, time and date. I had them done at two different franchises, and both were very accomodating as to what I wanted (I wanted each done when my babies were 4 weeks old). I will definitely be using them when I have another baby.
    I also did not like the Twinkle Toes logo being on the frame matting. 050814-1.jpg

  8. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    561
    Thanks
    886
    Thanked
    168
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Emjay576 View Post
    It seems zobmiekitty that if someone disagrees with you and prefers Impressionable Kids then you are accusing them of being dodgy.. I find this interesting as it seems to me after rereading all the posts that you seem very one sided to Twinkle Toes and am begining to think you be linked to them in more ways than just as a customer. I am sure all those who have also read the thread would have to question the same thing.
    To the person who originally asked the question... do your research, go see the samples in places where you can because I believe that a product speaks for it self. Good luck and I am sure you will be happy with the frame with who ever you decide to go with.
    Omg so funny!

  9. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    4,146
    Thanks
    345
    Thanked
    871
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulva View Post
    Omg so funny!
    Isn't it?

  10. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    561
    Thanks
    886
    Thanked
    168
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 79me View Post
    I have had all three of my kids done with Impressionable Kids. I had hands and feet done, with a photo also in the frame. I also had plaques added which listed the birth weight, time and date. I had them done at two different franchises, and both were very accomodating as to what I wanted (I wanted each done when my babies were 4 weeks old). I will definitely be using them when I have another baby.
    I also did not like the Twinkle Toes logo being on the frame matting. Attachment 24122
    What a beautiful piece of art, can I ask the price for that style?

  11. #30
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    297
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked
    103
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulva View Post
    What a beautiful piece of art, can I ask the price for that style?
    I think when I had my first one done 7 years ago it cost me $180, and the most recent one cost me about $210.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to 79me For This Useful Post:

    Mulva  (08-07-2012)


 

Similar Threads

  1. Walking on tip toes?
    By pooks in forum General Child Health Issues
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-06-2012, 11:38
  2. Twinkle Twinkle Little Star...
    By MissMuppet in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-01-2012, 22:48

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Bamboo Lulu
Super soft, fun prints & basics for baby, made from bamboo & organic cotton plus non-toxic wooden toys. • Hypoallergenic - perfect for eczema relief • Everything needed to shop for a baby shower • 10% off + FREE gift with purchase. Use code BUBHUB
sales & new stuffsee all
Pea Pods
Buy 2 Award Winning Pea Pods Reusable One Size Nappies for only $38 (in your choice of colours) and receive a FREE roll of Bamboo Liners. Don't miss out, we don't usually have discounts on the nappies, so grab this special offer!
Special Offer! Save $12
featured supporter
Little Rugby NSW
Catch, weave, chase, run, but most of all have FUN! Little Rugby runs a NSW network of fun, safe and non-contact footy classes for BOYS and GIRLS aged 2yrs – 7th birthday.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!