+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by zombiekitty View Post
    And the last 2
    Has actually put me off using Impressionable kids in the future...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Uummm I'm not sure who you are but I was asking what others thought also... I think it is rude what you are doing and now I know why I never comment on anything... A bit upset...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by zombiekitty View Post
    And the last 2
    It seems zobmiekitty that if someone disagrees with you and prefers Impressionable Kids then you are accusing them of being dodgy.. I find this interesting as it seems to me after rereading all the posts that you seem very one sided to Twinkle Toes and am begining to think you be linked to them in more ways than just as a customer. I am sure all those who have also read the thread would have to question the same thing.
    To the person who originally asked the question... do your research, go see the samples in places where you can because I believe that a product speaks for it self. Good luck and I am sure you will be happy with the frame with who ever you decide to go with.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Emjay576 View Post
    It seems zobmiekitty that if someone disagrees with you and prefers Impressionable Kids then you are accusing them of being dodgy.. I find this interesting as it seems to me after rereading all the posts that you seem very one sided to Twinkle Toes and am begining to think you be linked to them in more ways than just as a customer. I am sure all those who have also read the thread would have to question the same thing.
    To the person who originally asked the question... do your research, go see the samples in places where you can because I believe that a product speaks for it self. Good luck and I am sure you will be happy with the frame with who ever you decide to go with.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zombiekitty For This Useful Post:

Glover  (08-07-2012),Stiflers Mom  (07-07-2012),Witwicky  (08-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have used Twinkle Toes for all 3 of mine and haven't had a problem and it looks great!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have had all three of my kids done with Impressionable Kids. I had hands and feet done, with a photo also in the frame. I also had plaques added which listed the birth weight, time and date. I had them done at two different franchises, and both were very accomodating as to what I wanted (I wanted each done when my babies were 4 weeks old). I will definitely be using them when I have another baby.
    I also did not like the Twinkle Toes logo being on the frame matting. 050814-1.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Emjay576 View Post
    Omg so funny!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulva View Post
    Omg so funny!
    Isn't it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 79me View Post
    I have had all three of my kids done with Impressionable Kids. I had hands and feet done, with a photo also in the frame. I also had plaques added which listed the birth weight, time and date. I had them done at two different franchises, and both were very accomodating as to what I wanted (I wanted each done when my babies were 4 weeks old). I will definitely be using them when I have another baby.
    I also did not like the Twinkle Toes logo being on the frame matting. Attachment 24122
    What a beautiful piece of art, can I ask the price for that style?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulva View Post
    What a beautiful piece of art, can I ask the price for that style?
    I think when I had my first one done 7 years ago it cost me $180, and the most recent one cost me about $210.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to 79me For This Useful Post:

Mulva  (08-07-2012)